Match day community trust coordinator | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match day community trust coordinator

devonport singer

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 10, 2010
with news out today of project 35 this becomes a more relevant topic.

I’ve just become the new match-day coordinator for the community trust and think we could form a partnership potentially with PASOTI.

there are many ventures we could do but they may or may not work but would like to discuss some potential ideas that would benefit both parties.

I’ve tried messaging on the pasoti messenger function and also IJN via this websites conversation function but no luck so far.

Is anyone able to message me back for a conversation would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards, liam

• Love
Reactions: L G

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Hi Liam,

Sorry I haven't got back to you yet, I've been a bit busy with all this legal stuff that's going on at the minute.

It's very hard to commit any funds for a while until we get over this law suit that a so called Argyle fan is bringing against us.

Will be in touch when it's all sorted.

Ian

• Wow
Reactions: L G

devonport singer

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 10, 2010
Hi Ian,

thanks for the reply, I can imagine you are a busy man.
No worries I’m regards to the funding aspect that was just one idea and we certainly understand why !
We are more than happy to Look at alternative ways to support you if that would help.
possibly an exclusive PASOTI based session for children who are related to posters on pasoti and would still pay our normal price.

m for further conversation feel free to email me on Liam.donovan@pafc.co.uk

kind regrards and good luck with the the case.

Liam

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Cheers Liam.

The 'plaintiff' has threatened to contact you and give his side of the story. I can only apologise mate and hope he doesn't fill your inbox like he has ours.

Ian

Reactions: PL2 3DQ