Martyn Starnes to leave Argyle (joins Bristol Rovers) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Martyn Starnes to leave Argyle (joins Bristol Rovers)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
IJN":1lw5ohs4 said:
I personally think there’s little point to posting crap like that.

It takes all sorts though.
Agreed - in any other form of media unsubstantiated comments of that nature are considered libel. However, if some clear fact emerges that proves what finegreen has to say is factually based then I will be the first on here with an apology.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
I met Martyn at Grimsby last season (last game of the season) when we could have been crowned Champions, he was in the away end before the match started, he did have time for me and other supporters that day.
What surprised me was that I did not see him on the pitch at the end, Brent and Denerley where there however. I thought this odd and wondered if something was a miss.
Opportunity to get a CEO who has experience of the Championship? Onwards and Upwards!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
BHS":fql8pvk4 said:
I met Martyn at Grimsby last season (last game of the season) when we could have been crowned Champions, he was in the away end before the match started, he did have time for me and other supporters that day.
What surprised me was that I did not see him on the pitch at the end, Brent and Denerley where there however. I thought this odd and wondered if something was a miss.
Opportunity to get a CEO who has experience of the Championship? Onwards and Upwards!

Think Dennerly passed away about five years ago.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
BHS":1tuqemu8 said:

The Directors had direct access to the pitch, as Martyn was in our end he wouldn’t have been allowed on.

He quite often travels with the GT’s.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Thanks Ian, that clears that one up, did not realise he was in our end for the entirety of the game, appears to have been closer to the supporters than some have said. Don't expect many CEOs sit or stand with supporters during the match. Will be interesting to see who comes in.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He was just behind me to the right. Mind you he didn't have a gert big pillar in the way like Webby and I did. :greensmile: