Mansfield v Northampton playoff | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mansfield v Northampton playoff

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
FT Northampton 0 Mansfield 1

Finished Northampton 1 Mansfield 3 on aggregate

Nigel Clough's side going to Wembley

Tomorrow night Port Vale v Swindon- Swindon currently lead 2 - 1 on aggregate

Mar 29, 2020
Mansfield Town v Port Vale Final for me
Those 2 are good Away Days not bothered who wins it….

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Personally l don’t Mansfield to go up.

Another club with a chairman with high ambitions and deep pockets.
Totally agree. I’m past caring about what ground I’d like to visit - I want Argyle to reach the championship so any club that can afford better salaries and transfer fees than us like a Mansfield with a wealthy backer are a potential danger to achieving that aim.

May 8, 2011
Totally agree. I’m past caring about what ground I’d like to visit - I want Argyle to reach the championship so any club that can afford better salaries and transfer fees than us like a Mansfield with a wealthy backer are a potential danger to achieving that aim.
Our owner has pumped almost £21m into Argyle, so he must be wealthy as well?

Nov 18, 2011
Well from the available options, I'd definitely prefer Port Vale to go up. Great away day, there's some lovely pubs between Longport station and the ground.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Mansfield gives you the opportunity to visit the pub that our former player, Jimmy Gauld, ran the early 60s bribes racket from. When I visited I was lucky enough to meet the local postman (long-retired) who used to deliver registered envelopes to Jimmy in the pub (despite them being addressed to the landlord). Sometimes there would be a £1000 or more - in 1962 and 1963 that was a lot of money.

Jan 11, 2016
Let's hope it's Mansfield so that in due course we - at least some of us - can wallow in memories of the 8-3 win in the 58-59 promotion season and the 26,000 odd crowd who were tempted by Mansfield Reserves and a ticket for the cup tie against a team called Tottenham Hotspur who were quite good at the time.