Managerial ins and outs 23/24 | Page 45 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Managerial ins and outs 23/24

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Sombrero Steve Evans to ensure the New Manager bounce against Birmingham on Saturday would be the dream start :LOL:

Oct 14, 2015
I was going to post the same, he’ll go in all guns blazing and will tell the players you have 3 games to prove yourselves or come the summer your out.

He did it at Stevenage and it worked. How do I know?? Because I’m a Supervisor Steward at Stevenage.

They’ll beat Birmingham, …

Reactions: StrictlyGreen

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
A lot of people, me included, got really angry when Schuey walked away without notice. I suppose the other side of the coin is the way the Rotherham owner must have been negotiating with first Stevenage the club and then Evans. Meanwhile, Richardson, oblivious to what was going on, was taking training and preparing for next season. Then the club has the gall to thank the outgoing manager for his efforts.

Sep 3, 2011
I was going to post the same, he’ll go in all guns blazing and will tell the players you have 3 games to prove yourselves or come the summer your out.

He did it at Stevenage and it worked. How do I know?? Because I’m a Supervisor Steward at Stevenage.

They’ll beat Birmingham, …
Ageeed. He had a 47% win rate at Stevenage. The man has his critics but with that win rate you're going to have success.