Man of the Match v Wigan? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Wigan?

Man of the Match v Wigan?

• Grant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church

• Ainsworth

• Matthews

• Threlkeld

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Vyner

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Bradley

• Sawyer

• Fox

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Sarcevic

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Ness

• Carey

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Lameiras

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Taylor

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Carey for me. Unplayable at times. Fox also excellent.

Ness was more than decent today. Covered a lot of ground and did the ugly stuff well. Also moved the ball pretty well too.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Voted for Fox.but I liked the vew lad Vyner,looked like we had Nelson back on the pitch,good debut,great ball to Carey on the wing to get the pen.the scoreline flatterd Wigan,draw would have been fair,but not with our defending that went to sleep for the eaqualiser.

Aug 14, 2014
All played their part in an entertaining match the result of which did Argyle little justice. However, no player made game changing contributions, or outshone their team mates. Taylor and Fox my contenders with the latter just shading it for his passing and interceptions. Our ball retention and passing game today
was encouraging, the recruitment of a more fluid, flexible, stronger and mobile midfielder wil greatly add to these aspects of our play.

Sep 18, 2014
Taylor for me was most influential and important.Carey also had a decent game.I thought it was a poor game today from Fox.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Just saw the highlights again,as on another thread I bemoaned the fact that hardly ever is there a man on the posts to defend a corner,for the third goal Fox is on the post,but moves accross the line and the ball goes in where he was standing,not knocking him though.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
rongreenblood":3f7fkzg6 said:
Just saw the highlights again,as on another thread I bemoaned the fact that hardly ever is there a man on the posts to defend a corner,for the third goal Fox is on the post,but moves accross the line and the ball goes in where he was standing,not knocking him though.

I was behind the goal. That header was going straight for Mathews but Vyner's head got in the way.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Dreamgreen":3dsunzlh said:
rongreenblood":3dsunzlh said:

I was behind the goal. That header was going straight for Mathews but Vyner's head got in the way.

That's the sort of luck you get when you're top of the table.