Man of the Match v Oxford? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Oxford?

MotM v Oxford

• Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berry

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Purse

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Blanchard

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Williams

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Young

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • Hourihane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wotton

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bhasera

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • S Fletcher

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Feeney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MacDonald

• Chadwick

• Total voters
Agreed with many others before me, many people, especially our defence, bar Cole, could have got my vote.

However in Luke Young we have a 'wee gem', he ran his legs off, good job the paramedics were on duty.... :lol: passed the ball well, attacked , defended , I was on oxygen watching him running around!

All the squad worked hard to save us from relegation, but in this match, Young won it for me.

W

Wilfredo

Berry for me, made a great clearance with his left foot when in front of goal. Could have gone wrong !!

Well done to all

Dec 9, 2009
PLYMOUTH
S Fletcher for me made a big difference up front and was even dropping to win balls. The defence was massive AGAIN and Bas, young and Wotton played their part (Blimey thats nearly the whole team mentioned!!!!)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Old Gunner":1uafvyxe said:
Bhasera by a mile for me--physical, committed--was I watching a different game?
My choice was between Bhasera and Young but had to plump for Young.

Dec 28, 2010
Big Stevie Fletcher for me. Made a massive difference up top and came back to help out.
Wotton and Young connected well together which was pleasing to see.
Well done to the whole squad.

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
Greenpafcpete":3usqgcyt said:
Big Stevie Fletcher for me. Made a massive difference up top and came back to help out.
Wotton and Young connected well together which was pleasing to see.
Well done to the whole squad.

Steve Fletcher. It just shows what we have missed! Proper centreforward play. Get him in for next season!!!!!

Jul 14, 2008
voted for young as i thought he was excellent all game either in defence or attack. although in fairness i could of voted for the majority of the side as the team performance was superb. felt sorry for hourihane despite not playing anywhere near his potential he just kept working hard but the harder he tried the worse it got for him.