Man of the Match v Oxford? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Oxford?

MotM v Oxford

• Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berry

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Purse

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Blanchard

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Williams

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Young

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • Hourihane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wotton

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bhasera

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • S Fletcher

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Feeney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MacDonald

• Chadwick

• Total voters
Mar 23, 2008
Thought S Fletch was brilliant, although no one read his knock downs. How the hell has Hourihane got a vote?! Anyway we are staying up!

S

supagreens

BadBoy":18cde4dk said:
Back four were superb today, Fletcher was immense up top, purse got my vote.

I agree, they were all brilliant, couldn't pick anybody from the back 4 out so just decided Williams because he got us the goal that secured our survival

C

Connor Clarke

Steve Fletcher really impressed me today but I've given my vote to Luke Young- Fantastic performance :scarf:

B

Ben Gifford

I went for Blanchard, again just got on with it and did what he had to do well

Aug 7, 2010
The complete back four all had, once again, great games today. Wotton was also fantastic.

Although my MoTM is Williams, without his goal we wouldn't be celebrating right now, and he was solid all match. Him and Berry have turned out to be fantastic defenders, I have always backed Willo and glad I did. **Looks at Balham_Green** :greensmile:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
The literal Man of the Match was Carl Fletcher. If you didn't think he was a club legend, you surely must do now!
Anyway, as for the players, my MotM is Luke Young. Sharp, dangerous, quick and he ran, ran, ran!

Mar 9, 2011
I've a few I could go for but chose Purse in the end for preventing Oxford from scoring more goals on a couple of occasions as the ball bounced off his body within the box to keep them out. :clap:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
harry's sandwich":3jo17zxh said:
Purse got my vote. But Blanchard, Wotton and Fletcher ere all superb.
:iagree: bgut mainly cos i voted for Blanchard for PotY and Luke for young player of the year actually called young ( :oops: )

so voted for Purse now we are safe as i've been guilty of assuming that he will be great every game, mustn't get complacent so well done Darren!! greatv stuff! :scarf:

Mar 23, 2011
Could have voted for any of these four Purse, Blanchard, Wotton,Young but I have only one vote so I gave it to Purse,however all the team deserve praise for their never say die attitude.