Man of the Match v Huddersfield Town? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Huddersfield Town?

Man of the Match v Huddersfield

• Hazard

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarr

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Gibson

• Kesler-Hayden

Votes: 82 33.3%
  • Houghton

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Randell

• C Wright

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Mumba

Votes: 113 45.9%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Hardie

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Butcher

• Waine

• Azaz

• T Wright

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Kesler Hayden oozed class....him and Mumba down the left hand side, just a joy to watch. Special mention to Hazard, who may have had the odd moment on distribution but made a couple of crucial saves in such difficult conditions, and I feel his presence adds a new dimension in goal.

Mar 24, 2019
Has to be mumba ..superb goal and a constant threat ..thought Kesler - Hayden had a good debut and the much maligned houghton was superb in midfield..I also thought hazard looked a decent keeper despite the errors with his footwork..

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
I could have chosen several tbf. Mumba's energy and all round contribution in attack and defence, he was all over the pitch, and that goal...wow.

Morgs, KKH, Houghton, Gibson outstanding too.

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
Kesler Hayden for me. Looked good throughout (though the pink boots probably helped as he was easier to pick out than most of the other players, some of the other players all blurred into one on Argyle TV today, I couldn't always tell who did what, I also on a few occasions was wondering why nobody was passing to the free man, only for it to turn out to be the ref).

Also on today's showing we have it confirmed that we now have 3 good keepers at the club.

Oct 31, 2015
Kkh for me. That was a good debut.

Will understand why Bali gets it though, superb goal although Town fans think it was average🤣

Reactions: boletus edulis

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Listening to it Kaine was here, there & everywhere - a young thoroughbred who is looking to push on (y)(y)(y)
Bali & Morgs doing their thing (y)(y)
And Hotdog finally getting is 50th goal (y)(y)
A wonderful day & 3pts on the board

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Was anyone else here in Club Argyle after the match to hear Mumba’s interview with Gary Sawyer. Twice he said that he “used to be a defender” which I thought was interesting.

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Anyone who didn’t vote KKH is making a mistake IMO, Mumba will get the headlines but KKH was very impressive. Quick fit, always got himself in space for a pass, you could see he would look for the next pass before the ball came to him, was a yard ahead of anyone else. Likely his play allowed Mumba to do what he did.