Man of the Match v Exeter? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Exeter?

Man of the match v Exeter?

• Gilmartin

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Nelson

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Purse

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • Blanchard

• Bhasera

• Young

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Hourihane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molesley

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Lennox

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • Gurrieri

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Griffiths

• Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeney

• Chadwick

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Lennox. Iffy first half when he played, possibly on Fletcher's instructions, very deep. Absolutely magnificent performence second half. Sublime. Did everything.

Jun 11, 2012
I went for Molesley, all though I could've easily given it to Blanchard (until the sending off) or Purse, who both had solid games. Feeney was a nuisance when he came on, too.

Content. :thumbs:

B

Baggygreen

Young for me played with a lot of passion and never gave up. Purse and Molesley played very well to!

Dec 28, 2010
Lennox for me, was like a breath of fresh air in the team today having a proper pacey winger involved. His second half performance was stand out from every player on the pitch home and away.

Mar 21, 2008
The majority of people voting here can't have gone to the game, Guerreri was taken off because he was awful, all of the attacking play (of which there was very little) from the first half went through him, and that's why the moves broke down.

Purse on the other hand was absolutely immense.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Rob_GT4":1gg0ka7f said:
The majority of people voting here can't have gone to the game, Guerreri was taken off because he was awful, all of the attacking play (of which there was very little) from the first half went through him, and that's why the moves broke down.

Agree. Gurrieri is very positive, in that he always carries the ball forwards, but his end product is inconsistent and today it was absolutely pee poor. Rightly brought off IMO, but thought Young was equally poor in the first half.

MOTM for me was Nelson. Playing out of position at RB and he looked very comfortable against John O'Flynn. Growing by the game.

Aug 7, 2011
Cornwall/Exeter
Rob_GT4":mpaijo9a said:
The majority of people voting here can't have gone to the game, Gurrieri was taken off because he was awful, all of the attacking play (of which there was very little) from the first half went through him, and that's why the moves broke down.

I was also there today, and couldn't agree with this more! Although Gurrieri got into great positions he never pulled the trigger and got a shot away when he could of.

Jul 29, 2010
The 'Fletch knows best' protest vote still holding out I see :clap:

He's soooo lost the fanbase.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Rob_GT4":36pkhupx said:

I could have written that post myself!

Certainly contains my sentiments and conclusion.

Aug 26, 2011
Purse was outstanding at the back

Crazy decision to let him go in January

Overheard him (dp) talking and apparently the manager doesn't rate him and thinks he has too much to say

Fletcher or Purse to go???????? No question who in my mind