Mad Dog for Sanchez at Barnet | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mad Dog for Sanchez at Barnet

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Good for us, with them changing their manager with three games to go? Is their Chairman brave or foolish?

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
memory man":36y2rxpb said:
Good for us, with them changing their manager with three games to go? Is their Chairman brave or foolish?
What a call he has made !!!! If they were 3 points adrift then he's on a ''I tried fella's''

But why now and not 4 games back ??? :think:

Is their Chairman brave or foolish? If they stay up - he's a hero :nworthy: . Answer your question on May 4th.

Nov 8, 2010
I rate Mad Dog, would love to see him here if Fletch moves on to Bournemouth.

Think it's an inconsequential change now, but if he's being sacked with only three games to go I'd level a bit of conjecture that the appointment isn't just a whim of the chairman, I think Lawrie has lost the dressing room.

J

Jamesy Design

I've had the opportunity to work with Martin on his www.profc.net soccer camp venture and he is a character to say the least. He's a great manager at that level was a bit harsh for County to dismiss him as they did.

Mar 14, 2009
Can only be a good thing for them and a bad one for everyone else.

They werent winning games anyhow so what harm could it do?

It does look like desperation but he is the kind of manager who has the style to get an instance impact. He is abit wacky but he is a confident person and that can only spread to the playing sqaud.

Was hoping for a Barnet defeat this friday against Southend but wouldnt be surprised if he gets them a win. Last time he was in this postiton with Barnet he took them on an amazing run!

Dec 28, 2010
Imo Allen is a decent manager although a handful for most chairmans and board of directors but sometimes thats what a club needs.
Treated quite badly with his recent dismissal at County aswell i believe.