macclesfield v argyle live on ifollow | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

macclesfield v argyle live on ifollow

Jan 2, 2019
kingobadingo":reo1lsdy said:
WoodfordWall":reo1lsdy said:
Watching on IPTV. Working fine apart from the northern commentator with a speech impediment who can’t say Sarcevic.

Which channel dl mate

I’m on Smarters app. Looked under ifollow kept pressing Saturday’s games until I found it

Aug 4, 2011
kingobadingo":2l0omjyq said:
WoodfordWall":2l0omjyq said:
Watching on IPTV. Working fine apart from the northern commentator with a speech impediment who can’t say Sarcevic.

Which channel dl mate

For some reason it’s under the Plymouth v Maccelsfield game for me. Don’t know what his worse, the pitch, the comms, or our performance

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Macclesfield commentary is absolutely woeful. Co-commentator sounds like Les Dawson with his false teeth loose and has zero knowledge of tactics- calling Sarcevic Savage. Painful!,

Jan 2, 2019
football-bet-data":10q4ueqb said:
kingobadingo":10q4ueqb said:
WoodfordWall":10q4ueqb said:

Which channel dl mate

For some reason it’s under the Plymouth v Maccelsfield game for me. Don’t know what his worse, the pitch, the comms, or our performance

The Comms are shocking. Especially when they scored. Speech impediment was going all Brazilian and the other guy nearly wet himself

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pure comedy gold those two! :lol:

As for iFollow I’m out. Paid £10 as I like to give to the club but now on IPTV. Far better.

I’m asking for a refund for the six frozen frames I’ve had.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I reckon Les Dawson and his mate were a couple of impostors as they didn’t reappear after half time. Obviously sneaked off to eat the rest of his kitkat somewhere else....

Aug 22, 2006
Coverage was fine tonight, one or two replays nearly crashing decent chances, i'll feed that back, but overall it was good. Commentary in sync. David Fox was good but a bit biased to us. To be fair to him he was very optimistic throughout the game. I wish I was. So overall the tenner was only wasted in a sense of the Argyle performance in the first 60 minutes.

Sep 6, 2006
bringonthemilkman":1v1r4dj2 said:
I reckon Les Dawson and his mate were a couple of impostors as they didn’t reappear after half time. Obviously sneaked off to eat the rest of his kitkat somewhere else....

What?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Foxy wasn’t completely biased. He thought they should have had a first half penalty and we should have had 2 rather than 1 second half.
Said he knows Mark Kennedy because his wife teaches Kennedy’s kids.

Jan 2, 2019
Balham_Green":31mhpr6x said:
bringonthemilkman":31mhpr6x said:

What?

They were going on about Kitkats in the first half. Speech impediment boy wanted to eat his kitkat and the other fellas as well. It was riveting stuff

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
My first venture into iFollow and if that is the standard then I'll be happy with that. Some of the commentary and punditry at this level is a bit like the standard of the football.