Macca update please (MacDonald extends loan - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Macca update please (MacDonald extends loan - confirmed)

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Hi folks.

I have been looking to see if there is any news on the loan of AM and i dont seem to be able to see anything anywhere. Madjo extension has been, but nothing on MacDonald.

Have I missed it or has it not happened? :think:

Aug 28, 2012
Anybody tell me if as the article states "will now remain with the club for the maximum period allowed under the emergency loan system" why is Macca available until 3rd December and Madjo 15th December ? Presumably because Macca is being loaned from a Championship side ?

Great news anyway

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Saracen10":1g7vu6ns said:
Anybody tell me if as the article states "will now remain with the club for the maximum period allowed under the emergency loan system" why is Macca available until 3rd December and Madjo 15th December ? Presumably because Macca is being loaned from a Championship side ?

Great news anyway
MacDonald came at the end of August and Madjo on the 8th September so there is a difference in the original signing. I'm clutching at straws really.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":210em7jj said:
Saracen10":210em7jj said:

Great news anyway
MacDonald came at the end of August and Madjo on the 8th September so there is a difference in the original signing. I'm clutching at straws really.
That's right.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenSam":2iexyf7i said:
Keepitgreen":2iexyf7i said:
Saracen10":2iexyf7i said:

Great news anyway
That's right.
What is? Me clutching at straws? :) :) :)

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":rjzpt2ue said:
GreenSam":rjzpt2ue said:
Keepitgreen":rjzpt2ue said:
Saracen10":rjzpt2ue said:

Great news anyway
That's right.
What is? Me clutching at straws? :) :) :)
Haha- your explanation of course!

Delaying the Madjo re-signing now means he can play at Exeter on December 15th.

Mar 11, 2011
It sounds as if Eddie Howe may well be leaving Burnley to return to Bournemouth, though I don't know why he would want to make that move.

The worry now would be that the new manager may want to have a look at all of the players on his books, as often happens when a new man takes over, and may try to cancel the loan. MacDonald may also think he has a better chance of first team football under a new manager.

Anyone know if this is possible? I think most loans can normally be cancelled by the lending club after the first month.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Meerkat Man":3u4qbu9t said:
It sounds as if Eddie Howe may well be leaving Burnley to return to Bournemouth, though I don't know why he would want to make that move.

The worry now would be that the new manager may want to have a look at all of the players on his books, as often happens when a new man takes over, and may try to cancel the loan. MacDonald may also think he has a better chance of first team football under a new manager.

Anyone know if this is possible? I think most loans can normally be cancelled by the lending club after the first month.

On the other hand, any new 'gaffer' might want a Spring clean of personnel amd Macca might find he is offered the opportunity to leave with his contract paid up. Argyle could find itself with a free bargain. Anything is possible but let's allow time to tale its' course.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I don't think Macca will be anything other than Div 1/2 player to be honest.

Jun 11, 2012
Mark Pedlar":1jupcdu0 said:
I don't think Macca will be anything other than Div 1/2 player to be honest.
If I'm honest, I think he could be a good Championship player.