Luton v Liverpool | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton v Liverpool

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
This is just like watching us play Luton away c. 2018 (?). Liverpools green and white kit, black shorts and white socks is Argyle through and through. Pretty nice kit too…. I think we lost there 5-1 in a similar kit.🫣

Reactions: Yammerman

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It wasn’t all that long ago Luton Vs Argyle was a League 2 fixture.

I’ll always remember walking into the ground in 2014, someone told me that Dom Blizzard was starting, I said “don’t be daft”, won us the game with a lovely goal.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
It wasn’t all that long ago Luton Vs Argyle was a League 2 fixture.

I’ll always remember walking into the ground in 2014, someone told me that Dom Blizzard was starting, I said “don’t be daft”, won us the game with a lovely goal.
I was there then. Times change!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Luton take the lead

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Watched the game in the Kings Head, the “official Liverpool supporters pub of Plymouth”. Would have loved to have done a survey of everyone in there as to who has actually been to a Liverpool game, I don’t think the number would have been very high.

Unlucky Luton, great effort.

Reactions: boletus edulis

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Cray Valley the boys in green & black level against Charlton via an own goal 👏👏

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations to Cray Valley- wonderful performance -5 leagues & 117 places between them
That is what the FA Cup is about 👏👏👏👏

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Really enjoyed the Borough of Greenwich Derby. Suspect the Charlton boys will find the Cray Valley ground a bit different to what they are used to. It’s in the Middle Park area of Eltham which brought Billy Bonds into the world, but an area probably better known for Boy George. I used to play cricket two grounds/pitches down from the Cray Valley pitch.

Nov 18, 2011
Really enjoyed the Borough of Greenwich Derby. Suspect the Charlton boys will find the Cray Valley ground a bit different to what they are used to. It’s in the Middle Park area of Eltham which brought Billy Bonds into the world, but an area probably better known for Boy George. I used to play cricket two grounds/pitches down from the Cray Valley pitch.
I thought the Borough of Greenwich derby was Charlton v Arsenal? ;)

Just realised I've seen Greenwich Borough at that ground a while back. Had no idea Greenwich Borough were dissolved a couple of years ago.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I thought the Borough of Greenwich derby was Charlton v Arsenal? ;)

Just realised I've seen Greenwich Borough at that ground a while back. Had no idea Greenwich Borough were dissolved a couple of years ago.
Winn’s Common, Plumstead ;) I have vague recollections of Greenwich Borough in the Spartan and Kent Leagues a long time ago.