Luke Young | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke Young

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
up_the_line":26x2otwy said:
oxfordpilgrim":26x2otwy said:
Young was the worst player on the pitch!

No 2nd worst. Hourihane was worse

Conor was ok for the first 8 minutes or so then seemed to go awol.

Still could've been worse, could have had a midfield of wotton, chadwick and williams....

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Young was awful - as the commentator said at that corner - a ''hat-trick'' of poor crosses.

Mind you though - if you are crossing for PCH then the ball has to be about 12 inches off the floor. :funny:

Jul 6, 2005
Mark Pedlar":scfydv50 said:
Nobby":scfydv50 said:
Young was diabolically poor. Really lost his form since the tail end of last season.

Since he has been moved inside. Played most of last season out wide. Called by most fans to be moved inside.

Not by me though.

I was complimentary to him last year for being very effective as a right-sided midfielder, I even compared one of his performances to being like a young David Norris.

However, he really thinks he should be the central midfield play-maker and unfortunately, so does Fletcher.

Neither of them seem to realise that as well as being so lightweight, he is not that good a passer of the ball either. I cannot think of 1 goal he has created this season by way of an assist.

He is very good though at passing sideways and backwards.

But hey what do we know...?

E

Every Saturday

Come on - lets not knock this young lad - his confidence must be low enough already

We all saw last season how well he can play - and I believe he will come good (as will young Nelson and young Lecointre)

The problem lies elsewhere with the way he is being managed - and with the way the team is being organised and sent out to play

I suspect that if Mr Waiters or Mr Smith or Mr Warnock or Mr Sturrock or Mr Holloway were manager we would see a very different Luke Young