Luke Young | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke Young

Aug 15, 2008
Luke Young cannot cross a ball - period. He is lightweight, easily knocked off the ball, looks square rather than forward. In fact the only player to emerge with ANY credit is Bhasera tonight. The rest of them were a disgrace.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Verte":wr6cx0fy said:
Luke Young cannot cross a ball - period. He is lightweight, easily knocked off the ball, looks square rather than forward. In fact the only player to emerge with ANY credit is Bhasera tonight. The rest of them were a disgrace.
Agreed but i think berry should have some credit, composed himself well

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Not his finest game,in fact he looked decidely like the non league player today.

Aug 24, 2005
Berry was great today, although half the time seemed to be playing on his own.

Sad for Young, as I've seen him play and pass well. Sadly today was probably the worst passing performance from an Argyle player since Damien Johnson away against Watford. Johnson misplaced pretty much every pass in that game. Failing even to find touch on several occasions.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
I can't believe how bad Rod Hull was today. Giving the ball away, and completely screwed up a corner.

If it was Football Manager I'd have fined him 2 weeks wages.

Agreed with the above re. Berry, a good performance from him today, not sure what his twitter tantrum is about.

https://twitter.com/djberry_2

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Nobby":30ryzgr8 said:
Young was diabolically poor. Really lost his form since the tail end of last season.

Since he has been moved inside. Played most of last season out wide. Called by most fans to be moved inside.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Mark Pedlar":zklhdalj said:
Nobby":zklhdalj said:
Young was diabolically poor. Really lost his form since the tail end of last season.

Since he has been moved inside. Played most of last season out wide. Called by most fans to be moved inside.

I view this site regularly and don't recall seeing any posts saying Young must play inside.