Luke Jephcott says goodbye | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke Jephcott says goodbye

Feb 15, 2005
Three local Lukes have now been trolled by some Argyle fans.

Luke Summerfield, born in Plymouth certainly was.

Luke Young was targeted at by quite a few noisy social media types.

Now Luke Jephcot has been hammered by some.

Strange but true.
All by experts too. Thanks Luke and I’m confident you will get another opportunity to show your talent. Good luck.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Three local Lukes have now been trolled by some Argyle fans.

Luke Summerfield, born in Plymouth certainly was.

Luke Young was targeted at by quite a few noisy social media types.

Now Luke Jephcot has been hammered by some.

Strange but true.
People can be so luke warm.

Mar 20, 2008
I am really grateful for the contribution Luke made to the club, when he came into the team after his loan to Truro he was on super form. I am particularly grateful for the goal he scored against Gillingham on what was an emotional day for all involved

It is time for a new start, but i wish him all the very best and hope he finds a club that appreciate his undoubted talents

Wembury Pilgrim

✅ Evergreen
Dec 15, 2020
Luke deserves recognition taking us a ‘step up the ladder’ and gave his ❤️ and soul for the club. Also I remember he and Ryan Law carving pumpkins 🎃 together a few years back. Made I Laugh

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
Geddon Luke, just be careful with your next club. If they fit you’ll score plenty. Coyg

J Y Kelly

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 14, 2006
Anyone who has scored 37 goals for Argyle will always be a good player and should be praised.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the golden ticket of pace that would guarantee him a regular starting place in an Argyle team in the Championship.

Always liked Luke for his honest approach to do what was right for the team. Hope he scores many more goals and gets the acclaim he rightly deserves.

Apr 8, 2013
He reminds me of a lower league Harry Kane no pace but always in right position and with the right service can score goals. Good luck Luke and where ever you end up I'm sure you be a success.

Reactions: Emu