'Looking for a reaction' | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Looking for a reaction'

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/ar ... l#anchored

You would think this title has come out of our official club site, nothing of the sort, its Bradford Citys Phil Parkinson's rallying call to his players for tomorrow's game!
This is what we are lacking form Fletcher, some level headed comments on how he is planning the downfall of Bradford City, and the rest of the League!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Flatline argyle.

It's as if fletch doesn't feel like he needs the support. Not a pinch of fudging effort towards the fanbase.

There's more inspiration coming from my cats litter tray than him.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Tugboat":epnawdz9 said:
Flatline argyle.

It's as if fletch doesn't feel like he needs the support. Not a pinch of flipping effort towards the fanbase.

There's more inspiration coming from my cats litter tray than him.

In the past few weeks my opinion hasn't certainly differed from yours Tugboat as I've tried to cling to some faith and optimism towards our manager. However, I must agree with you here. I wish CF would come out and at least try to give us something to feel confident about. Give us a rallying call, tell us he means business, demonstrate how much being manager of this great club means to him.

Unfortunately it seems as if he's just fallen into the trap of riding on last season's wave. Being the man who guided us to safety seems to have made him think that maybe he's immune from criticism.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see CF turn it around and guide us to a respectable finish this season. However, as this slump continues to hurt, it's about time he shows us how much it's hurting him and his players and to give us some hope that he has a plan.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Dan Ellard":2zn9zqiy said:
Couldn't give a to$$ what he says in the media. It's whatever he's saying to his players that worries me.
dan. i am a member of the foundation and , as usual, i went to the pre-draw for the £10,000 prize and they always have a player and the manager to do a q and a session.luke young was articulate and mature.believe me carl fletcher was the opposite.he can't communicate.it was an embarrasing evening because of his comments.the players must wonder what he is on about.and it seems his only innovative moves are the horizontal ladder on the side of the pitch and maypole dancing at the start of the second half.it is risable.fletcher,romain and nance out now :furious:

Jul 1, 2006
Surely Mr Brent must have some misgivings about the managers' communication & motivational skills. I'm not expecting a 'city slicker', but, after 20 odd years at Schroders, you would have thought CF's lack of experience is showing too. The um's / ers, are a long way away from the sharp end of the business world Mr Brent's accustomed to.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":113dbznl said:
Dan Ellard":113dbznl said:
Couldn't give a to$$ what he says in the media. It's whatever he's saying to his players that worries me.
dan. i am a member of the foundation and , as usual, i went to the pre-draw for the £10,000 prize and they always have a player and the manager to do a q and a session.luke young was articulate and mature.believe me carl fletcher was the opposite.he can't communicate.it was an embarrasing evening because of his comments.the players must wonder what he is on about.and it seems his only innovative moves are the horizontal ladder on the side of the pitch and maypole dancing at the start of the second half.it is risable.fletcher,romain and nance out now :furious:

Ian Holloway is hardly the most "articulate and mature" bloke, wouldn't mind someone like him as our manager!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Dan Ellard":4bsmpxdz said:
Steve Evans":4bsmpxdz said:
Dan Ellard":4bsmpxdz said:

Ian Holloway is hardly the most "articulate and mature" bloke, wouldn't mind someone like him as our manager!
i agree dan hollowords is immature but he would not have used the language in front of the dozen or so of us that were there that evening

Sep 29, 2003
Kent
If pp's side have a shocker (as hoped, and as their last 90 suggests apparently), pp'll look daft for cranking the pressure. His gamble. Fletch doesn't need to add that presently, or does he?

I reckon argyle can end november 2013 with a better fit of manager than CF as right now, can only hope brent is aiming at merely showing the pro football world he deals a fair hand in slowly arriving at the same conclusion?