London Metro (a nice article by Colin Murray) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

London Metro (a nice article by Colin Murray)

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
I find it hard to believe Mr Murray would be watching much of Chester, maybe he has a copy-and-paste Bradley Walsh man of the people type template whereby one fills in some gaps, based on 30 minutes or so of 'prime' research. Well done for finding the 30 minutes though, credit there.

Vyner has looked alright but Prem potential, dunno about that. Remi looked near prem class when he came I thought, but more like semi-pro come last Saturday.

We'll need some tough nuts like Songo I suspect, to quell the reaction Charlton will be showing tomorrow, they could be well up for it.

Feb 2, 2007
Gary_Wills":1o43h8vs said:
I find it hard to believe Mr Murray would be watching much of Chester, maybe he has a copy-and-paste Bradley Walsh man of the people type template whereby one fills in some gaps, based on 30 minutes or so of 'prime' research. Well done for finding the 30 minutes though, credit there.

Vyner has looked alright but Prem potential, dunno about that. Remi looked near prem class when he came I thought, but more like semi-pro come last Saturday.

We'll need some tough nuts like Songo I suspect, to quell the reaction Charlton will be showing tomorrow, they could be well up for it.

Murray is bona fide on Chester, I have a friend involved with their revival and he has told me several times about the help Murray’s has given, which goes well beyond the benefit game.

I’m sure Derek will prep the lads for “new caretaker manager syndrome”. Be a tough game anyway and a point would be a useful result.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Doh, my hand up, completely wrong call on that Chester one then.

(Personally, lived in Chester for a year, never went near the place.)

Oct 31, 2015
Great article. London prima donnas wont have heard of us for a long while so his article is well timed.

I think he actually has a soft spot for us listening to him on 5 goals, talk sport and now this.

Love it that he always calls us Argyle :)