Linked with Mundle (signs for Sunderland) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Linked with Mundle (signs for Sunderland)

Oct 10, 2018
I saw Langstaff play this season at Harrogate Town, and the only thing he did of note during the whole match was have a tantrum like a baby when someone didn't give him the ball from a corner. In my opinion, he's clearly not ready for a place in a Championship side.

M
You saw a single game wow there is a real indepth analysis chief scout

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: East End Green
Jan 16, 2024
I haven't read the whole thread but I did see earlier today on SSN that his club has turned down a bid of £500,000 from a Championship club (whose name I cannot recall)
They're anticipating a bidding war to push the price up.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Maybe Morgan deal is done but is being held up by the fact that Argyle want a replacment in first I suspect this is likely to be the way Argyle roll with this one as can uou imagine the uproar selling Morgan after losing the ither players without replacments in and as others have said once announced uou can add a million pounds to every player we are interested in

Dec 30, 2011
Maybe Morgan deal is done but is being held up by the fact that Argyle want a replacment in first I suspect this is likely to be the way Argyle roll with this one as can uou imagine the uproar selling Morgan after losing the ither players without replacments in and as others have said once announced uou can add a million pounds to every player we are interested in
he's going nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: Tugboat
Aug 17, 2005
There is every chance that four of our players will attract attention in the summer. It depends if the buying club meets argyles valuation. However we should be purchasing players like mundle now using the compensation from schuey and a gamble on next seasons budget.

Oct 10, 2018
There is every chance that four of our players will attract attention in the summer. It depends if the buying club meets argyles valuation. However we should be purchasing players like mundle now using the compensation from schuey and a gamble on next seasons budget.
Good owners don't gamble but take calculated risks, so far SH ain't put a foot wrong so rather back him than you.