Leicester moaning about fixture congestion | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Leicester moaning about fixture congestion

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan

Leicester manager having a moan about having to travel to Plymouth for a Friday night game.

In other threads I have been negative about our chances but with Maresca getting his excuses in early we might have a chance against “tired” legs.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Boo effing hoo. We can strike him off our potential managers list, then.

If he had any sense he would have arranged a training camp "down south" - expensive though that might be for the likes of Leicester.

May 12, 2022

Leicester manager having a moan about having to travel to Plymouth for a Friday night game.

In other threads I have been negative about our chances but with Maresca getting his excuses in early we might have a chance against “tired” legs.
Boo frickin hoo

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I did wonder what their plans where after being in London for a Tuesday night game, assume an overnighter so travelling back to Leicester on the Wednesday to either travel again on the Thursday to Plymouth and have training/loosening up rather than travel on the Friday.
Whichever way, not the best preperation but all this because the camera’s love them.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Tell he’s worked for Pep

Reactions: Rogue

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Try being a player,staff member,fan of Argyle
We are conditioned to long away trips
SKY tomorrow will be fawning over Leicester & the fact they have had 2 long away trips this week
That's football- get over it

Reactions: MustardEagle

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
In the article it says. The EFL spoke to both clubs before the adjustment so why didn’t the club bring it up then?

To me seems like he’s getting his excuses in early just in case they lose tomorrow

Jun 27, 2019
Let's moan about the fact they pocketed years of Premier League and Champions league dosh and still broke the PSR rules. They deliberately over-spent on players they still have in their squad, so every point they've earned this season has effectively come as a result of cheating.

I hope we beat the b@st@rds, but unfortunately it's unlikely given the playing field we're competing on is about as level as Mount Everest.

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
Leicester is not a long distance from Millwall. Straight up M1 ... 3 hours. That's basically a home derby for us.
So they got home at 3.00am ... how is that possible ... did they really leave Millwall at midnight ... shocking if so ... as they had a game 3 days later ... self inflicted

Reactions: MustardEagle

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
I've just had a look at GOS for the games in season 1967/68 (as a random example - there may be better examples). Between 2nd March and 11th May (the last day of the season) Argyle had to play 14 matches which represents one third of the season's total. There were games on 13th, 15th, 16th, 20th, 24th and 27th April including away trips to Birmingham, Blackburn and Carlisle. On 15th we played Birmingham at home and again at their place the following day. It was not unusual to play 3 games in four days between Good Friday and Easter Monday. And this was before a motorway existed south of Bristol. The players were on about a fiver a week. Playing squads were quite small and only 1 sub was allowed during play in those days. So suck it up Foxboy and move on.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
They used to play Christmas day then boxing day against the same opponents didn't they, once upon a time