Le Testimonial Programmes | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Testimonial Programmes

A

Anonymous

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I didn't know until a couple of days ago, honest! :greensmile:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
John Lloyd...thats a complete turn around though isn't it.One minute you are saying programmes will be of limited availability and will be in short supply,yet the next minute you sudden find a couple of hundred ...I sold my programme on the understanding that they were in short supply and would be sought after.However that doesn't appear to be the case at all.Not the way to do things.

Jul 29, 2010
Odders that's unfair mate. What you did raised good money for the fund, money that wouldn't have gone there if you'd kept it, you can't be p155ed off about that i'm sure.

I've ended up paying £15 for something I can now get for £3.50. As someone who'd normally walk a hundred miles to buy something cheaper elsewhere I would ordinarily be hyper p155ed. The fact is though that that's an extra £11.50 into the pot that otherwise wouldn't have happened, a happy accident.

With all the truly murky and dishonest behaviour going on in our world right now I don't feel 'Le Programme-gate' is even worthy of a second thought.

Thanks for all your efforts with the organisation John, i'm sure the vast majority understand and appreciate the situation :clap:.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
X Isle...I sold the programme in the belief that they were in short supply and would be a collectors item.I would be helping someone who would not ordinarily been able to get one, as well,as raising funds for Ro.It now turns out that this was not the case and there is in fact a couple of hundred still available.Pity they didn't announce that fact the day after the testimonial.

Jul 29, 2010
Odders I get the situation and I think John has answered it from his part, Ian wasn't doing anything knowingly misleading either, it was just one of those things. I could maybe understand your frustration more if you, like me, had been the one paying over the (now) odds but I just don't see where you have been wronged.

If you want a copy of the programme again, i'll buy you one from John. But the unintended circumstances of what happened conspired to get more money into the fund. A good thing surely?.

With our prospective owners exposed by their own admissions of lying under legal instruction, I just think there are far greater problems right now than this.

A

Anonymous

Ignore him Smiffy, he's just a stroppy old git.

I'll have one for him, next time I see him. :greensmile:

Now all sorted. :thumbup: