Le Fondre | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

Mar 14, 2009
matteh.":3v9tzruz said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3v9tzruz said:
He hasnt signed..... there was no truth in the rumour.....surprise..... :banghead:

This was never going to happen for so many reasons....

Probably because we never made a bid? :roll:

No way, never of guessed that :roll:

Mar 7, 2009
mines a smooth":baflmdso said:
HBLC":baflmdso said:
Awesome. 13 pages and numerous not-so-subtle hints and it's official that a bid wasn't placed. :)

things change in football all the time ,this could still happen

:D

You've made the next hour of my life much more interesting! :)

R

Rupert

pilgrim_pete":3dfvyn4l said:
A Rotherham club spokesman confirmed that no bid had been received for Le Fondre.

From SkySports.

That completes the tale of farce, doesn't it? But it still does not explain how those quotes from Rotherham's chairman arrived in the public domain. Maybe they were just made up...

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

The Doctor":e26vt7dm said:
Ronnie Moore wants to sign his son Ian Storey-Moore (another forward)

Shitting hell, Ronnie is good for his age if Ian Storey Moore is his son. Mr Storey Moore must be 60+ by now. Quite impressed he is playing for Tranmere at that age, too.

Now that Ian Thomas-Moore, he ain't a bad player...... :wink:

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Rob_of_the_Greens":1ml2uyka said:
The Doctor":1ml2uyka said:

Shitting hell, Ronnie is good for his age if Ian Storey Moore is his son. Mr Storey Moore must be 60+ by now. Quite impressed he is playing for Tranmere at that age, too.

Okay, okay... that was just the name that stuck in my head and I did wonder why it sounded quite so familiar to me. Still, you knew what I meant :)

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

The Doctor":gjkniv6k said:
Rob_of_the_Greens":gjkniv6k said:
The Doctor":gjkniv6k said:

Okay, okay... that was just the name that stuck in my head and I did wonder why it sounded quite so familiar to me. Still, you knew what I meant :)

No problem. Mind you, you are a timelord so if anyone could make it happen........

B

British Racing Green

:lol: Threads like this are comic genius. Some people take football far too seriously!
I know this and i've heard that from someone at the club, shop, jumble sale etc...
I shouldn't mock as things change by the minute in football :lol:

Reid denies it, Rotherham deny it and people are still trying to suggest it's going to happen. Honestly..

Mar 14, 2009
British Racing Green":1fft57kx said:
:lol: Threads like this are comic genius. Some people take football far too seriously!
I know this and i've heard that from someone at the club, shop, jumble sale etc...

Reid denies it, Rotherham deny it and people are still trying to suggest it's going to happen. Honestly..

You couldnt make this stuff up....

actually looking at this thread it is proof that you can :)

Aug 24, 2009
British Racing Green":3grrhrwh said:

nice to hear your opinion now the windows shut,an people ask why no one posts rumours on here anymore

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
British Racing Green":2ad6w13y said:

Plain and simply, this kind of thread is just fun. I am sure that most people who contribute to them are not taking everything completely seriously. I know that's true for me. Did you know that things change by the minute in football... so perhaps we'll take Le Fondre on loan when the loan window opens... :wink:

B

British Racing Green

mines a smooth":1ly68rhk said:
British Racing Green":1ly68rhk said:

nice to hear your opinion now the windows shut,an people ask why no one posts rumours on here anymore
I rest my case :)
I didn't comment earlier as it was clear that this was pie in the sky. The club is broke as a joke, Reid denied it, they denied it.. What more proof do you need? Don't get the hump with me for pointing out the glaringly obvious.