Last night | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Last night

Sep 20, 2003
First chance to post regarding last night.

I managed to read the thread this morning and was quite taken a back so now I need to have my input.

First of all I would like to say that IJN was doing what any true mate would do and that was looking after his buddy's back. He was also doing the correct thing being a member of the Trust and posing the question. It is also comforting to see the amount of friends I have ( I probably owe them money) and I thank them for their concern.

Right, there have been a few problems within the board, problems that would have been sorted with better communication. We as a board have spent a long time on the phone to each other today and have ironed out any differences and have committed ourselves to increased interaction between the group.

I must admit that I did question my own role however I am no quitter, I believe in the Trust model, I believe that this Trust will play a significant part in Argyles future and I believe we can all move forward as a collective.

One thing that last night proves is that people do care about the Trust, they want it to work.

Now is the time to move on from this. Renewals are are coming in thick and fast as well as new members. A meeting is on the horizon with James Brent regarding the 20%. Fund raising will soon start in earnest and the AGM is in the planning stage.

Woz

Dec 6, 2011
Great post, Woz.

100% behind you as the Chairman of the Trust. Proud to be a member under your stewardship.

Chris

A

Anonymous

My tenner is now guaranteed.

Glad to be remaining as a Trust member (748).

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
grovehill":19qsnay8 said:
Mr President":19qsnay8 said:
Great post, Woz.

100% behind you as the Chairman of the Trust.Proud to be a member under your stewardship.

Chris

You certainly are!

You're making yourself look very foolish here, grow up.

Back on topic, thanks for the response Woz, glad to see the problems that had arisen are now ironed out.

I voted for Wozzer in the Trust elections and will continue to back him.

T

Tim Chown

Great post Woz.

100% behind you... let's crack on, there's important work to do!

Tim

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
good reply woz ............... im sure you have made the right decision for the trust and mainly yourself .................hope all can move on and make the trust stronger

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
In Woz we Trust.

D

Damon.Lenszner

I Am also glad that woz will continue as chairman and thank him for his clarification. One part of his post does lead to further questions, maybe for a separate thread but I will let mods decide. Fund raising will start in earnest for the 20per cent stake - will these be voting shares? What value has been put on a club with no assets and a stonking great debt? Why are fans being asked to pay for shares when the other boArd members were not? Have the fans not done enough in saving our club to be rewarded with the shares rather than having to pay for them? As I say maybe all questions for another thread but questions this trust member feels need to be answered by the Board members before the fund raising commences.