Last game of season support. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Last game of season support.

Mar 10, 2011
I have seen on the Brighton fans forum that they may come down and support Argyle on our last game of the season against Cheltenham Town as they may not have a game that weekend, if this is true then we must all thank them for helping us in our hour of need.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
pafc1985":3vi7iocw said:
I have seen on the Brighton fans forum that they may come down and support Argyle on our last game of the season against Cheltenham Town as they may not have a game that weekend, if this is true then we must all thank them for helping us in our hour of need.

The npC finishes the week before and the play-off semi-final 1st legs are on the Thursday and Friday evenings 3rd/4th May so they wont have a game on the Saturday. At worst a play off semi the night before.

Dec 28, 2010
Brighton fans come on down.

They will be made to feel welcome as always by the green army.

Looking forward to a possible trip to the Amex stadium during preseason?

B

Ben Gifford

Pre season game at the Amex would be brilliant, i think we'd take a fair few up there!

We're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side Argyle boys!
We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side Brighton boys

Oct 20, 2011
I hope the timing of the FA Cup Final doesn't deter fans from attending Argyle's game, and all League 1 and League 2 matches for that matter, which kick-off at 3pm, leaving insufficient time (for all but a few) to get home for the 5.15pm Cup Final kick-off. Not a problem for me, as I'm an habitual recorder of TV which I watch 'virtual live' at the time that suits me, but I know there are many people who either don't have that facility, or don't use it even though they have. I think the football authorities should have avoided this clash by ensuring a minimum of 3 hours between kick-off times, or has the Premier League glitz made them forget that some people actually are committed to watching lower league matches in the flesh ?

Dec 6, 2011
Thinking of some sort of very simple display for FV1886 for this game. Whether is be black cards (or balloons) in block 3 and green in block 4.... Something simple but to say goodbye to this season and also start the FV planning for next year...

Dec 6, 2011
Babararacucudada":1ig0sm9g said:
Green balloons everywhere would be better. Not only is our team's colour green (obviously) but it is the colour of spring, rebirth and regeneration. If resurgam was a colour it would be green.

Black is the colour of death, mourning and depression. It would be the wrong message completely.

Green and black are the colours of FV.....maybe we are marking death as well as re-birth baba.....the death of the rotten era for the Club and the green signifying the hope for the future... More simply though, as I say those are colours of the group as you may have seen from the 2,000 scarves that were snapped up.

Mar 10, 2011
Hopefully there will be lots of supporters around from different clubs supporting us on this day

Jan 27, 2006
Dave Summers":2b540s6w said:
It would be nice to return the compliment to them next season, there's bound to be an occasion when they are playing and we aren't.

There's the League Cup 2nd round...