Kesler-Hayden recalled by Aston Villa | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kesler-Hayden recalled by Aston Villa

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
OK let's get back on topic. Sorry folks, my bad.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
They are short at RB (having to play Konsa there who is a CB by trade), so likely Villa wanted extra cover. It is possible today that they have identified a RB to sign, freeing up KKH to be sold/ loaned to someone else as per the rumour.

No liars involved.. unless the source of the rumour has lied :eek:

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Lets be honest, someone hasn't told the truth, as there is no way Kesler is getting into the first team squad.

At best, they have embellished 'training with the first team squad' which is possible. But he certainly isn't getting in it.

May 26, 2008
Lets be honest, someone hasn't told the truth, as there is no way Kesler is getting into the first team squad.

At best, they have embellished 'training with the first team squad' which is possible. But he certainly isn't getting in it.
In your opinion

Jul 6, 2005
Sky reporting that Villa have made an offer of nearly £8M for another young RB from abroad.

Might push KKH further down the pecking order, or perhaps they weren't completely truthful with us when they recalled him...

Reactions: greensalt
Jan 6, 2004
Sky reporting that Villa have made an offer of nearly £8M for another young RB from abroad.

Might push KKH further down the pecking order, or perhaps they weren't completely truthful with us when they recalled him...
I dont think anyone thought KKH was going to appear on the pitch for AV this season in a million years! He is only just good enough for us, he is light years from a top 4 premier league team

Reactions: greensalt

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Oct 1, 2006
I wonder if we're picking up a permanent signing in KKH's position. In which case, I'd welcome us getting someone in that we can build up and potentially profit from in the future rather than helping the development of a loanee only to see them go once they've earned a better deal elsewhere. I'm all for permanent signings if we can get them.
I mean, I'm not always right. But it's great when I am! 🤗

memory man

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey

But not this season because the lad is being loaned back to Red Star.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 25, 2016
Foster said that KKH was gutted to go back to Villa