Just back (Fleetwood) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just back (Fleetwood)

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Balham_Green":t3hj77dj said:
Looking at the highlights Riley has failed to pick up his man on both occasions the ball has come in from our left. Did it on one other occasion too and got away with it. Ness easily loses ball in midfield with powderpuff challenge for their second also.

I can only comment on first goal coz I can't face the highlights but that is spot on. If Riley had tracked back with the goalscorer, instead of following the ball, we would not have conceded. Amateur defending.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
German Shepherd":2kd08lx6 said:
Balham_Green":2kd08lx6 said:
Looking at the highlights Riley has failed to pick up his man on both occasions the ball has come in from our left. Did it on one other occasion too and got away with it. Ness easily loses ball in midfield with powderpuff challenge for their second also.

I can only comment on first goal coz I can't face the highlights but that is spot on. If Riley had tracked back with the goalscorer, instead of following the ball, we would not have conceded. Amateur defending.

Played them onside earlier in the move too - if it had been offside then no-one would have been mentioning anything else obviously. Doing the basics right is a huge part of the game that generally goes unnoticed because nothing remarkable happens as a result.

Sep 25, 2010
Knibbsworth":3ohafg90 said:
Martyn":3ohafg90 said:
Ross":3ohafg90 said:
In fairness I am surprised Barton is still managing. With his past reputation I would have thought he would have been one of the first to leave his post.

With his record, I am still gobsmacked that his still ALLOWED to participate in football, at any level.

Should have been banned from ALL football years ago.

Seems to have taken to management faily well. Always seemed fairly switched on for a footballer.

Unbelievable

Dec 29, 2011
Don't agree with Adam's comments about the game being ruined as a spectacle due to the windy conditions , and it should have been called off.Ask any Argyle fan who had made a 600 mile plus trip and paid out a lot of money .With the English climate you cannot guarantee perfect conditions every match .Even more to the point is there any guarantee Argyle would have played any differently on a cloudless windless day.On many an occasion this season they haven't

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Martyn":1ld84zrw said:
Knibbsworth":1ld84zrw said:
Martyn":1ld84zrw said:
Ross":1ld84zrw said:
In fairness I am surprised Barton is still managing. With his past reputation I would have thought he would have been one of the first to leave his post.

With his record, I am still gobsmacked that his still ALLOWED to participate in football, at any level.

Should have been banned from ALL football years ago.

Seems to have taken to management faily well. Always seemed fairly switched on for a footballer.

Unbelievable

I don’t know if I’d go as far as you and say Barton was an unbelievable player Martyn, but would agree he was good on his day.