JTV | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

JTV

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep I must admit I was sitting just off camera and I felt that.

I would have been far more upbeat but as you say, they voiced their opinion and that was the way it went on the night.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
We were asked questions which we answered honestly. Were they a bit tame? Possibly but you can't ask us to murder our darlings as an opening gambit.

I enjoyed doing it and would do it again. IJN is probably delighted as I dropped the age ssignificantly so he can probably access a YTS grant now!

Jan 30, 2017
No disrespect fellas, but I think this would work better as an audio podcast.

There isn't much in the visual that makes the video elements important, but it does mean that listening to it om the move, which is the great driver behind podcast downloads, is nigh-on impossible as YouTube doesn't allow for you to tab out or close the screen on a mobile device.

Jul 3, 2013
Stopped watching as soon as matey claims nobody has improved the squad, not like A certain player has just won Player of the month!

Feb 28, 2016
Stiffler":huq1o1ld said:
Stopped watching as soon as matey claims nobody has improved the squad, not like A certain player has just won Player of the month!

That is what they are going for. It’s meant to start debate, to get you behind one persons view, and your back up against another, that’s how people get engaged with the debate they are trying to set.

I got involved with something similar a couple of years back when “Argyle Life” we’re giving it a go. It was great fun (ours back then even more so,as we filmed in a social club, as opposed to a cafe and alcohol consumption was actively encouraged to lubricate debate!) I would fully recommend that anyone who can put their name forward should. It’s my opinion that you would enjoy it.

As for the point of player of the month, is this not the same award that when one of our academy graduates was nominated for back along, the club was at pains to point out wasn’t “an official” POTM award(not like the “official “ one Carey had been nominated for?) I argued at the time that it was (and still is) an official award, as it’s the official award of the Players’ Union but funny how the club don’t put caveats on it this time.

So Simon Hallett is all about American football, which is completely different to "our" football. FFS, And there, in a nutshell, you have the typical Janner attitude that's holding back this club, and this city, and this region.

FFS. The guy lives in America. He's not an aficionado of American football. He's an Argyle fan who happens to live in America. He's had his eyes opened to different ways of doing things. Why in the eyes of some (hello Mr Dunlop) does that make it bad and a red rag?? I'm surprised he didn't rile at the toblerone comment for it being Swiss crap.

Moaning about starting phase 2. Show us the money boys!!! Let's get phase 1 finished first! As Dunlop says "If the money was there". It ain't.

No maintenance on the Horseshoe? That's unforgiveable. peeing money away not doing that. Might not be true, of course.

Will watch the rest in the morning.

That said, fair play to all of them for putting themselves up for abuse.

Aug 5, 2016
Someone was about to make what sounded like an interesting perspective about Hallett's sporting and business background in America. It's a shame he was interrupted from finishing, before the discussion was moved on to Connor Grant's impact at LB. Next time let each other finish what they are saying please, it doesn't have to be like Question Time!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No it’s back up. I deleted the video in error!

Teach me to do it on an iPhone.

1200 + views before I deleted it. Well pleased with that.