Josh Lelan- Trialist? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Josh Lelan- Trialist?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
There is a photo of a Trialist who looked like Reuben Reid. I posted photo of him from today on Facebook and a Northampton fan thinks it is Josh Lelan. Right back recently released.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
LeonTheGreen":27ht03ux said:
There is a photo of a Trialist who looked like Reuben Reid. I posted photo of him from today on Facebook and a Northampton fan thinks it is Josh Lelan. Right back recently released.
I think you are spot on !!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Carey destroyed him back in August. Although I think he's a centre-back by trade, he was filling in at right-back that day.

Mar 21, 2008
He is mainly a right back, he was cover for Moloney according to them and had a bad start to the season but as he gained experience he was decent towards the end of the season and I think they expected to keep him

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
From what I've seen Northampton fans hated him up until about April when he got back into the team and looked a completely different player. Mainly played at right back for Northampton, but he can play anywhere across the defence and before last season he'd played mainly as a CB. Most comments on Twitter about Lelan after he left were that people were surprised or disappointed he'd been released so could be a decent signing.