Joint Players of the Year | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joint Players of the Year

Mar 3, 2008
What about the whole team. Each and every one has played a part however small in keeping us n the league (everything crossed), from no pay to outstanding performance.

Jst a thought

Feb 9, 2011
greengenes":399a9qkl said:
Has this ever happened . After the performance put in by Purse today I would like him and Blanchard to share it . Those 2 have kept us up .

dont forget walts :nworthy: :nworthy:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
If there was such a thing as a joint winner if would be Blanchard and Cole for me with Purse second closely followed by Wotton and Feeney.

Oct 24, 2010
Great idea, in fact I think I suggested it last week. Not only have they been outstanding individually they make a terrific partnership and a joint award would be fitting.

G

Graham Cox

Blanchard for me. Young for young player. Been a while since I've seen such drastic development of an Argyle player.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Purse by a country mile. He was the catalyst for change and organises the back four superbly - no matter who is playing there. Oh, and he is very good central defender for his age and level.

Ask yourself, who would you least like to see absent from the team ? Would Blanchard, Williams and Berry be as good a defensive unit without him. Whereas despite changing personnel around Purse, the unit is just as effective (defensively).

Defence has saved our season and despite improvements from Berry & Williams alongside some very good performances by Blanchard, I know where my vote goes.

Nov 24, 2010
Plymouth
It'd be unfair to single out anyone as we haven't had a star performer. So, yes, a joint award would be appropriate. :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

Purse had sorted this team out

Has to be Purse

Blanchard has look good next to Purse as Purse has eased the whole team through the games

Feb 21, 2011
BethelGreen":11h0h9rx said:
If there was such a thing as a joint winner if would be Blanchard and Cole for me with Purse second closely followed by Wotton and Feeney.
Am genuinely amazed that an average keeper could get any votes. yes he's made the odd reflex stop (a couple top draw) but his allround game is awful, he is no better than 90% of the keepers in this league.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Purse has shown that he could be a good bet for manager if Fletch does leave

TBH the way he has led that defence has been nothing short of Brilliant

Decent Bloke as well

Purse got my vote with Young getting the Young Player of The year for Me