Joe | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe

Oct 10, 2018
His attitude, appetite commitment and passion for the pilgrims is what Joe will be forever remember and will be a pilgrim for life. What he may lack in skill or fare, he makes up in heart, determination and endeavour and loyalty. Its why we all love this guy, so chuffed he was able to bag the winner to keep us up.

Sep 2, 2018
Basel
Under Foster I recall writing on here multiple times that I think his time had been and gone and he wasn't cut out for the champ. In fact, I said similar last year.

Wow. How I was proved wrong. Last year and this year he turned up big time when it was required. Honestly, I do think technically his time has gone for the championship and I'm not sure if he will play much next season. I wonder if he would accept a limited playing time role next season in order to stay at the club, as he is clearly an excellent person to have around. It's a pity he's not a few inches taller as he could easily transition to playing as right centre back in a back 3 now his legs are going a bit. Although today he didn't stop running

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
when he finally hangs up his boots he has to be kept at the club in some capacity even if they have to create a new post as motivative
coach he bleeds green, he's a brave little man with a big heart.

Part of his new deal was, when he hangs his boots up he will stay on in some coaching role

Oct 10, 2018
Two promotions and the goal to keep the club in the second tier?

A weird part of me hope he retires because what a way to finish.

What an absolute leader he has been for this football club.
I was thinking the same, he deserves more than just being a squad player or sub. But as they say in boxing "father time catches up, with individuals in different ways. I would offer Joe a job coaching the young players on verge of breaking into the senior squad.

Call it "Youth to senior liaison coach", he would act as an intermediary between academy coach and new head coach, to work on subtle things to improve players on the cusp of breaking into senior squad I.e likes of Freddie I, WJD, Jack Endecote, Caleb roberts and Ben Waine ( would benefit, even having been super sub on numerous occasions).

Joe E experience, infectious passion, belief and determination could only benefit in the development of such young players, this is a position that could be created with licensing recognition from the FA.

Jun 27, 2019
If that was Joe's last Argyle game then what a way to go out. He's got one year left on his deal and I'm not certain he'll want to stay because he knows he won't see much first-team football in this league. He isn't that old so who could blame him if he looked elsewhere to keep playing.