Joe | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I wonder if the lower league journeyman Ryan Lowe signed from Walsall expected the four seasons he has had with Argyle?Indeed, how many Argyle fans would have?
I do think he struggles a bit at this level but he compensates with incredible hunger and desire and leadership qualities which have never been better epitomised than yesterday.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
I wonder if the lower league journeyman Ryan Lowe signed from Walsall expected the four seasons he has had with Argyle?Indeed, how many Argyle fans would have?
I do think he struggles a bit at this level but he compensates with incredible hunger and desire and leadership qualities which have never been better epitomised than yesterday.

I think that's exactly it, although ability-wise I think he's actually got a lot more than he's given credit for.

More importantly, he's the embodiment of everything we want our culture to be - the heart and soul of the club with his desire, his work ethic and his will to win.

To think of that idiot Foster trying to bomb him out, well it's absolute lunacy. He is essential to the club whether he's in the first XI or not.

Feb 24, 2008
Love Joe Edwards. Every Team needs one and we are so lucky to have him. Tippy Tappy Flair Players are all Well & Good but blow Hot & Cold far too often just like Whittaker ( Christ knows what's happened to him ), but Joe is one of those players you'd pick above all to go into Battle with. Never Say Die. Love It ⚽♥️

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I was chatting to Joe Edwards before the season started and he said jokingly “every season the club have tried to replace me”, he’s right to be honest, we keep signing other RB’s, but he keeps proving his worth. Club legend.

I compared him to Gary Neville recently, as in he isn’t the best footballer in the world, but he’s a natural leader and he makes up for the deficits in his game by giving 110%.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Legend is a word is used too cheaply today, Joe Edwards is an excaption he is a true legend a top notch captain and a true leader , Joe ninety should be Joe 110.

Feb 6, 2023
Joe, is certainly an Argyle legend and should be celebrated for all the effort he has put. He will also turn out to be a great coach and leader.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Scarr, Wright and Edwards all part of that immense effort yesterday.
Joe Edwards is a true Argyle legend and that's a word that gets used too casually.

Feb 14, 2022
To be fair, other than the lad at Stoke a few weeks back and at Watford in the very first away game, I cant remember too many players coming out on top against him this season. He certainly kept Mavididi quiet and Philogene yesterday, two of the better players in the league.

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Morning after the night before, reflecting on the game. Simply inspirational performance from the Captain and not for the first time.
Not just the goal but being first to the ball and showing how much it all meant.
Several others put a shift in, but he shone through and guaranteed Championship football. Thanks Joe.

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
After the cr*p he went through under Foster I would be gutted but not be surprised if he did decide to move on, even if it is to be a starter every week (he’s not that old) but if he does, he will be back as a coach.