Jimmy Dickinson - Ex-Bury Performance Analyst | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jimmy Dickinson - Ex-Bury Performance Analyst

S

Steve Dale Out

edengreen":15tgbtph said:
Ave_IT":15tgbtph said:
mervyn":15tgbtph said:
Steve Dale Out":15tgbtph said:
cheshiregreen":15tgbtph said:
Feel sympathy for you SDO.

You seem to be headed into a new season with no manager and not many players and potentially starting on minus points like Bolton.

Hopefully things are resolved soon. Who knows if a solution is found maybe RL will be sending couple of loans from us to help.....although we will need a squad ourselves first.

Whilst I wish Bury no I'll apart from the knuckle dragged we had an altercation with a couple of years ago ! I feel no sorrow if we sign any of their players we have paid for their manager and football is a business the same business that robbed us of Yannick Bolasie for 25k wright Phillips 150k etc etc

Its not Burys fans fault but unfortunately as we did they are the ones who suffer unfortunately Bury are a small club historically division 4 and as such with there gates need to live within there means as we have had to since our administration

youd be surprised we are not historically a 4th tier club based on stats over the years not attendances we are actually a 2nd tier club being in the top 2 divs for just short of 70 years and the 2nd tier for 55 years. Weve only been in the 4th tier for about 16 years out of 135 which comes as a surprise to most. Im 50 and ive seen us play in the 2nd a 3rd tier more than the 4th

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Loving the way we seem to be improving immensely on nearly all aspects of the club.

We’ve made massive gains since our fall from grace a few years ago and I’ve said it before, relegation last season seems somewhat already healed with what we’ve done already with non playing recruitment.

Hopefully player signings will follow shortly to give us another boost.

May 21, 2015
Tugboat":1zev8eu4 said:
Loving the way we seem to be improving immensely on nearly all aspects of the club.

We’ve made massive gains since our fall from grace a few years ago and I’ve said it before, relegation last season seems somewhat already healed with what we’ve done already with non playing recruitment.

Hopefully player signings will follow shortly to give us another boost.

I've been thinking this too over the last few days.
James Brent has handed the baton to Simon Hallett who is clearly another wise head but with more financial clout.
We've got a chief exec with an excellent background and a head of player recruitment from Swansea. On top of that we've appointed a hugely promising new young manager with excellent contacts.

So hard not to be excited despite relegation. Just got to get that squad built!!