Jephcott new 2 year deal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jephcott new 2 year deal

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":qem5ip1e said:
A risk but hopefully he re finds that form that made him look like a great prospect. Big season for him next season . We will see if he a flash in the pan or the real deal

A risk? This is one of the most risk free contracts we’ve handed out. A 16-goal striker, from our Academy, who loves it here and is still only 21 years old on a two year contract.

If he excels we sell him for more money.

If he does well but doesn’t excel we’ve still got a good starting player / squad player.

If he does badly, he just gets released when his contract is up in a couple years like anyone else.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jephcott needs to contribute to the team when he isn't scoring and I'm sure that will be coached into him.
It was noticeable that he wasn't involved much in team play during the first half of last season but that didn't matter because he was scoring for fun, however when he stopped scoring his lack of involvement in open play was highlighted even more although he did develop a knack of winning free-kicks.

So, yes a big season coming up for Jephcott.

Oct 10, 2012
Agree with Nobby. Complete risk free contract this one.

As mentioned above too I would like to see him start offering more as a striker. Don’t get me wrong his goals kept us up last season but would like to see him improve his all round game.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Really happy with this news! Well done to all concerned.