Jared Sims | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jared Sims

Aug 15, 2008
Seems to be the forgotten man at Home Park. I think he is a talented lad and should be given a run of games to see how he gets on.
He played well last year - I would be trying a different line up to our current one. I would try the JPT side that blew Aldershot away as a blueprint.
I can't remember if he played the 90 mins in that game or not but I do rate the lad highly along with MLC.

Aug 28, 2012
Will be interesting come the JPT game if the Manager stays loyal to those youngsters that beat Aldershot.

Aug 15, 2008
I disagree - have you seen the inept performances lately? Play them here - its the best way for them to learn their trade. Not loaned to a side for a run out.

T

Thematthewmiller

I'd like to see mlc playing more often he showed what he can do playing for England under 18's and he a poo loads better than chadders.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
MrP20":2nlmvgmo said:
Give him a game, the worst that can happen is he doesn't score.

And it's not like we would be removing a goalscoring threat putting Jared on the pitch simply because we don't have any goalscoring threats :facepalm:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Ollieargyle9":v9b56vkz said:
MrP20":v9b56vkz said:

And it's not like we would be removing a goalscoring threat putting Jared on the pitch simply because we don't have any goalscoring threats :facepalm:
Robbie Williams! :think:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
SurreyGreen":29gz9d5g said:
Ollieargyle9":29gz9d5g said:
MrP20":29gz9d5g said:

Robbie Williams! :think:

Can't see us choosing Jared Sims over Robbie Williams at left back but who knows :lol:

Oct 28, 2011
Ollieargyle9":1dgcqoj1 said:
MrP20":1dgcqoj1 said:

Exactly!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Every time I've seen him I've been mightily impressed. Quality little player. If we revert to 4-2-3-1 which I hope we do, him in the ACM role would bring out the best in him imo.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
GreenSam":38wzbaj2 said:
Every time I've seen him I've been mightily impressed. Quality little player. If we revert to 4-2-3-1 which I hope we do, him in the ACM role would bring out the best in him imo.

I agree, whenever he's been given the chance he's stepped up to the challenge of first team football. He hasn't played a lot but from what I've seen so far, he doesn't look out of place in the first team unlike a lot of younger players that get called up to the first team a bit early...

That and the fact that he's a fellow Penair School lad, he was the year below me but I'll claim it anyway ;)