Jamie Vardy | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Vardy

stevey

✅ Evergreen
Aug 20, 2022
If Leicester got relegated. He is 36 and his wages would Probably be too much for Leicester in the championship..He could retire.

I wonder what odds I could get for him joining Sheffield Wednesday in league 1 (major pay cut)

The reason why I think it’s possible is because he is a passionate Ows fan and came up through the youth setup.

stevey

✅ Evergreen
Aug 20, 2022
If Leicester got relegated. He is 36 and his wages would Probably be too much for Leicester in the championship..He could retire.

I wonder what odds I could get for him joining Sheffield Wednesday in league 1 (major pay cut)

The reason why I think it’s possible is because he is a passionate Ows fan and came up through the youth setup.
Forget it…contract is until the end of the 23/24 season

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
My mate who works for a MLS team here in the States just texted me on my thoughts of Vardy signing for us. Not sure where he got that but that would be brilliant if true

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I can't see him at Wednesday, their overreliance on well-paid old players is probably what cost them. He's still an amazing finisher, but do they really need a 36-year-old whose major asset is his pace?

I think he'll probably retire at Leicester and go down as their greatest ever player.

Reactions: greenpig27
Jan 20, 2004
According to Sheff Wed fans, and especially after Wednesday night (not to take anything away from it being an amazing comeback) anyone with any association with the club has been “chosen” 🤮 So Vardy can only wait and see if the the claw will grab him 😇🤣

Last edited: