ITV West Country to film fans tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ITV West Country to film fans tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Dear All.
Please see message below from ITV West Country.
Cheers
Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon,

ITV West and Westcountry is keen to film with Argyle fans tomorrow from around 11/11.30am. We would want to speak to them ahead of the start of the season. Would you be able to arrange for some fans to meet us at the time to talk to? We will be filming at the ground on the morning, so would be able to speak to fans after this.

I hope you can help.

Regards,

Carrie Garrad

Carrie Garrad | Newsroom Journalist | Broadcast | ITV plc
ITV West, 470 Bath Road | Bristol | BS4 3HG

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Anyone going up?

G

grovehill

Peter Ryan":393azcxr said:
Dear All.
Please see message below from ITV West Country.
Cheers
Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon,

ITV West and Westcountry is keen to film with Argyle fans tomorrow from around 11/11.30am. We would want to speak to them ahead of the start of the season. Would you be able to arrange for some fans to meet us at the time to talk to? We will be filming at the ground on the morning, so would be able to speak to fans after this.

I hope you can help.

Regards,

Carrie Garrad

I hope they broadcast a disclaimer-"the views expressed by the Trust are not necessarily those of the majority of Argyle fans."

Carrie Garrad | Newsroom Journalist | Broadcast | ITV plc
ITV West, 470 Bath Road | Bristol | BS4 3HG

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
cleaner":3gayt6c7 said:
Keepitgreen":3gayt6c7 said:
Anyone going up?
Me :oops:

Barry.
If you are at HP now (13:50 weds) then please approach Mathias Kutz (sp) who is in the club car park. He is just about to interview Ed Shillabbeer and wiuld be happy to do one more - I asked him when I saw your post. So , pls go ahead.

P

Dec 7, 2006
Peter Ryan":17f81x3w said:
cleaner":17f81x3w said:
Keepitgreen":17f81x3w said:
Anyone going up?
Me :oops:

Barry.
If you are at HP now (13:50 weds) then please approach Mathias Kutz (sp) who is in the club car park. He is just about to interview Ed Shillabbeer and wiuld be happy to do one more - I asked him when I saw your post. So , pls go ahead.

P
He doesn't work for the government, does he? ;) :lol:

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
ITV West Country is doing a pre season piece tomorrow on its regional news programme (Thursday 4th August).

They did interviews with players today and Ed Shillabeer did get up there today and was interviewed too. I don't know if anyone else went up.