It's OK .... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

It's OK ....

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Shankster":i3azazy2 said:

Not good enough?

You don’t think we even need the grandstand, but it’s more important than any temporary league position.

That said, this season shows what happens when you take your eye off the football even slightly.

Tugboat":3b9q8vjb said:
So to have a refurbished main stand we have to accept everyone else that is poo, look at the bigger picture of extra revenue once we are in L2 competing with Macclesfield town and keep our blind faith in this headless comical chariot of sh1te.

No, of course not. My point was that we were never going to spend £6M on players, that money was loaned specifically for the grandstand.

I would not trust Adams with 6p, let alone £6M.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Don’t worry we will soon change our name to Plymouth Argyle Community Club, the Argyle ladies will be playing at HP the community will be happy sod the first team, suckers like me will still buy our season ticket but be careful Simon the worm can turn.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PMPilgrim":11ptbtwf said:
It’s not the finance that is the issue.

Adams has had enough money to produce better than this.

He’s overspent on Carey and wasted it on 4 mediocre centre half’s.

Don't overlook Moore, ASB and Riley all recruited as full backs in the summer and our "key," wide players Ainsworth and Wylde. Also snatching young Dyson away from Everton. :thumbdown:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Old Gunner":1kq68s3x said:
I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

Join the club. Still don’t know what the original message meant, though I assume it was personal and not in a good way.

Jan 6, 2007
Biggs":3d5nkhjo said:
Old Gunner":3d5nkhjo said:
I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

Join the club. Still don’t know what the original message meant, though I assume it was personal and not in a good way.
Probably lost his seat in the directors box

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Would that be the same Nikkk that used to throw silly money at Ian's auctions ? Maybe he has fallen on hard times and is feeling a bit jealous. Just asking.

C

Cult Of Personality

Some truth tho. We have a stay away Owner now with an out of date Chief Executive. Club is being run very poorly. Never should have rebuilt the mayflower till the team was more established in league one. Its now back firing on us big time

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
lilcol":36y4zq84 said:
Would that be the same Nikkk that used to throw silly money at Ian's auctions ? Maybe he has fallen on hard times and is feeling a bit jealous. Just asking.

No of course I am not jealous... Of anyone or anything. And that "silly" money.... where do you think that went ?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Biggs":2lnlwilc said:
Shankster":2lnlwilc said:

Not good enough?

You don’t think we even need the grandstand, but it’s more important than any temporary league position.

That said, this season shows what happens when you take your eye off the football even slightly.

I mean yeah we're at such a disadvantage compared with Accrington with their complete 4 sided super-stadium, massive conference centre, 5 star hotel, tropical aquarium and ski dome. No wonder we can't compete.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

It ain't rocket science. Hallett doesn't suffer fools (to the same extent) that the previous Chairman did.

Hence Nikkk feels a bit peeved and left out.

Mar 8, 2016
Lots of posts on this forum tonight are clearly Bourne out of shear frustration. It’s looking highly likely we are going down do obviously we all want to point the blame, we all have our own ideas who’s to blame but the truth is it’s s combination of things, which starts from the top. I like Hallett, I think in the long term he’s going to be good for this club but he really doesn’t do himself any favours sometimes. I read comments from him saying it’s not all about results on the pitch and see twitter posts saying he hopes the fans are enjoying the game despite the score line (we was getting spanked yet again at the time). I think a lot of fans feel the priorities are not balanced in the right areas at the club.