Is there anyone with a poorer shot than Foxy ??. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is there anyone with a poorer shot than Foxy ??.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
samjones":3tsncxna said:
Jervis is our best finisher and seriously underrated. I can only assume his omission from the squad even was due to injury. He would be 2nd in my starting XI after carey

Jervis our best finisher? Eh?

Feb 21, 2011
samjones":214u325j said:
Jervis is our best finisher and seriously underrated. I can only assume his omission from the squad even was due to injury. He would be 2nd in my starting XI after carey
I to would get Jervis in wherever possible, although not sure where currently lameries has really taken his chance well and I think brings much more creative attacking threat, him and Carey on the pitch is an absolute joy compared the the hard working dirge served up in the first half of the season.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Martyn":2dzyqhxz said:
PilgrimZ1R":2dzyqhxz said:
Martyn":2dzyqhxz said:
PilgrimZ1R":2dzyqhxz said:
Look I know Foxy is a steady reliable 7/10 player but he does have negative points mostly,

He has the worst shot from distance (edge of the box) I have ever seen!!!!

It bemuses me how a pro can have such a poor shot, at any level,

Especially from corners, it such a weapon to have holding midfielder in that position where if the ball is poorly cleared or played back ‘wallop, ala Wotton but with Foxy I’m worried about the cars in the car park or the corner flags, useless.

Once we’ve sorted that we can work on his dead ball delivery then crossing,

But as I said at the start always 7/10.

I’m fed up with the same players getting all the criticism !!!!!

What an absolutely stupid thing to talk about, ? Has anyone got a poorer shot that Foxy, unbelievable

It would appear that some players are above criticism is my point and that’s the reason for my post,

I except all the good work Foxy brings to the team,

Whether it Fallon, Reid, Mc Clean, Mellor or Miller the great and the good always seem to embark on a character assassination rather than ‘ In Derek we trust ‘,

Sarcevic played as well if not better than Foxy imho yesterday so I don’t understand why some are intent on slagging in off at every opportunity,

That’s all no other agenda.

Still a stupid thread

And you haven't exactly made any real points yourself Martyn. In fact, unless its to defend the inept referees you don't really say much at all

Jul 13, 2006
IJN":274e7wxh said:
I love the way Foxy plays football but am convinced post Blackpool, that I'll never see him score for us.

He's getting better then if he's hitting the post!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He hasn’t got the best shot in the team but, if his work, and successful pass, rate is measured, he will be at the top of the list.

A classy footballer who we have been fortunate to have for the last two and a half seasons.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It's a blessing in disguise that he's not banging them from 30 yards because if he was, he wouldn't be playing for us, with his all round game he'd be playing in the championship still or higher. Great player for us & I hope his legs can last for a long time to come.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
ping_g5":2rso4n7n said:
I'll make a prediction, some may say a bold one, that Mr David Fox will score a goal before the end of the season.
Thank you very much... what's my prize?

Oct 31, 2015
Brilliant well done for finding the post. As soon as Fox hit the ball I was down the steps. Z1R I knew this post would be found.

:) :) :)

Goal was worth the wait mind

Feb 2, 2007
rsp4":1btx1q1o said:
Brilliant well done for finding the post. As soon as Fox hit the ball I was down the steps. Z1R I knew this post would be found.

The thread and general banter from the squad and manager probably spurred the lad on. Kudos. :funny:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Since this thread was started on 21st January, we have had goals from Ness, Vyner and now Foxy (not bad for someone with a 'poor' shot). Sarcevic had scored before but has another since then.

From the current squad, we now need Threlkeld, Songo'o (well, he has an own goal), Church (if he gets the chance) and Makasi to come to the party.

Sep 17, 2017
rsp4":vk4m9717 said:

It was a lucky shinner !!!!!!