Ipswich Town second favourites for promotion next season. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ipswich Town second favourites for promotion next season.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I'd say 4/1 is a fair price myself. I reckon top 6 is well within their capabilities next season.

stickymockwell

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jan 13, 2023
Calm down, calm down! It's not another Ipswich love in and disrespecting Plymouth. Betting sites will be slashing odds on teams like us because over enthusiastic town fans will be putting on bets right now and artificially lowering the odds. It will all change when they know who's in the league in the next few weeks.

Dec 28, 2010
Cornwall
Ipswich will be well in with a shout of a back to back promotion next season. Their squad has oozed quality this season and they’ll be more than capable of putting a few noses well out of joint in the championship (the derby against Norwich should be tasty). Good luck to them!

Reactions: Tugboat
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Ipswich will be well in with a shout of a back to back promotion next season. Their squad has oozed quality this season and they’ll be more than capable of putting a few noses well out of joint in the championship (the derby against Norwich should be tasty). Good luck to them!
Don't think they will be looking forward when they realise Bali Mumba will be playing for them !!😁

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
They won’t be second favourites once all 24 teams are known. I think they’ll probably finish somewhere between 8th-12th.