Huge game v Gillingham | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Huge game v Gillingham

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
GreenArmy1984":259rx4c2 said:
This is a perfect game for us to get back to winning ways

Time to really get behind the team onto 3 points vs Gillingham

Half term so lots of younger supporters watching Argyle

COYGs
What happened last time we played Gillingham? Hmmmm

Feb 27, 2017
Pompey fan here. Whilst I am very much enjoying Dereks spiral into oblivion, id just like to poke my nose in and let you know that Gillingham arenā€™t that sh;t. They pulled our pants down 2 weeks ago so I donā€™t hold much hope for you for Tuesday.

The latest quotes on the BBC are absolutely brilliant. Heā€™s nearly the 2nd best manager youā€™ve ever had. Show him the respect he deserves!

jespafc

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Pedalo_menders":34qmmcfn said:
Pompey fan here. Whilst I am very much enjoying Dereks spiral into oblivion, id just like to poke my nose in and let you know that Gillingham arenā€™t that sh;t. They pulled our pants down 2 weeks ago so I donā€™t hold much hope for you for Tuesday.

The latest quotes on the BBC are absolutely brilliant. Heā€™s nearly the 2nd best manager youā€™ve ever had. Show him the respect he deserves!

Thanks for the insight.

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Bermudian Green":dioenw14 said:
L G":dioenw14 said:
GreenArmy1984":dioenw14 said:
This is a perfect game for us to get back to winning ways

Time to really get behind the team onto 3 points vs Gillingham

Half term so lots of younger supporters watching Argyle

COYGs
What happened last time we played Gillingham? Hmmmm

At home? Beat them 2-1.
That wasn't the last time we played Gillingham though was it fella?
Read the question.

Aug 2, 2011
With regard to the performances this season the only way I can express my frustration is to vote with my feet and not attend.

Booing, shouting and allegedly throwing objects will achieve nothing. Ranting on here will not achieve anything, complaining on here re tactics, team selection and team formation will a hieve nothing. The only impact fans can have is to show empty seats to the club management. Despite having paid via my season ticket I will not be attending it is the only way I can express my feelings.

Hopefully we will beat Gillingham and all will turn around but until that happens,y seat and I suspect others will remain empty.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Presto":1oux9vlb said:
With regard to the performances this season the only way I can express my frustration is to vote with my feet and not attend.

Booing, shouting and allegedly throwing objects will achieve nothing. Ranting on here will not achieve anything, complaining on here re tactics, team selection and team formation will a hieve nothing. The only impact fans can have is to show empty seats to the club management. Despite having paid via my season ticket I will not be attending it is the only way I can express my feelings.

Hopefully we will beat Gillingham and all will turn around but until that happens,y seat and I suspect others will remain empty.
see you in 18 months time. ;)

Feb 2, 2007
DA put Burton defeat down to Songoo's suspension so I would expect to see him return and if anything a more defensive display.

Abroad for this one so the match pass costing Ā£5 is the one small mercy from what will be another 90 minutes of our defensive roulette shambles.

Didn't Gillingham put 5 past us last time?

Mork

šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
JannerinCardiff":1vsn047z said:
Weā€™ve got Gillingham on Tues.. no matter that I want a change to the defensive football that DA employs I still want him to turn it around and come good, and I truly hope we play well and win against Gillingham.

This is a huge game against a team we really need to beat (and should beat if weā€™ve any hope to survive) and Iā€™d actually imagine that there are fans out there that hope we lose in order to speed up a potential change in manager.
For me this game really is the end of the line, lose at home to Gillingham and I donā€™t think whatever DA says will not want me to hope for a change in management
This has to stop sometime.
Itā€™s deja vu all over again! Not saying you, but it seems each fixture is the last one for Del Boy, soon heā€™ll only have Green Army 1984 left!

Aug 12, 2018
Would take a 0-0 now, anything to stop the rot. Confidence must be at an all time low. Sad times. How the the hell did we get a point at Oakwell !!!!

C

Cult Of Personality

Would never want us to lose and hope we win tonight but I will not be that upset if we do lose. Lost faith in Adams and can't see him changing anything

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Stopping Gillingham's Eaves is critical after his display at Home Park last season. At least DA remembers that, but the question remains whether the selected CB partnership tonight can better that of Messrs Bradley and Vyner, who struggled against him the last time he played against us. Let's hope he has an off-performance.

Mar 8, 2016
Need to get songo on Eaves, We will lose tonight. Our defence is an absolute joke, need to scrape as many points as we can until January and sign some defenders that are of higher standard than Sunday league, if the budget allows it of course.

Sep 30, 2018
What are gillingham like, their style of play, will they give us a chance to get in behind them, or will it be another tight match, where we both sit back and whoever makes the first mistake loses?