HP52: Rising at the Rear | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

HP52: Rising at the Rear

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Massive thanks to Ian for helping out and also to Steve and Bob, your efforts each week are greatly appreciated by us on PASOTI and Greens On Screen. :thumbs:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ab Fab :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
As ever thanks sooo much for the photos.

Sat at home feeling a Bit rough and this cheered me up no end.

Starting to look very good. I take it the rear beams are giving more support to the new roof!

Not bad for just a brush up and paint job :funny:

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
All I can say is a big thank you to all involved. It makes me feel part of it even though I now live in Oz!
I can't emphasize enough how fantastic it is to get these photos with the running commentary, I'm sure all exiles feel exactly as I do. It's great work & totally appreciated.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Centre Circle":357zydt9 said:
Thank you for taking the time to put these on Pasoti. I hope you have some luck getting GoS back online soon.

This.

Thanks to everyone at PASOTI for helping and and as usual thanks to Steve and Bob for great images.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Great photos well done lads, keep up the good work.

Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for your efforts, is there any updates as to where we are in the Project? On time or as most projects are, a little late?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
buck197":1ab0q1va said:
Thanks for your efforts, is there any updates as to where we are in the Project? On time or as most projects are, a little late?

I think both PAFC and GT's are about a month out but both are hopeful that it can be pulled back a bit.

GT's hit a problem with the cladding people going bust and PAFC because of the contaminated soil.

So all in all, pretty damn good so far.

Apr 30, 2011
Thank you so much for posting all these. My OCD kicked right off when I couldn't view them on GOS on Monday!

All these photos will form a part of the future history of the club and something for my boys to look at once they are old enough to properly support the greens. Hats off to you and I will certainly stand you a beer or two if I ever get the chance.