How deluded? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How deluded?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If we like to play football the right way fletch then why are we 20th in this dog sh*t of a league.Why dont we play it the wrong way,and get rid of you for a start....

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
oddball":3iw5lgvx said:
If we like to play football the right way fletch then why are we 20th in this dog sh*t of a league.Why dont we play it the wrong way,and get rid of you for a start....
:clap: :tclsd:

Jul 6, 2011
Mr. Brightside":2z8bmw9s said:
PRESTO":2z8bmw9s said:
So what do you expect him to say - we are two cr-p teams in the lowest football league division. We anticipate both teams will hoof the ball into the air at every opportunity and the whole game will be total rubbish!

Growing up and shutting up come to mind. :sigh:

My point exactly! You have just described the full 90minutes in one sentance!! The game won't be attractive as it is a local derby and will be played on sodden ground after today's weather! It might be a bit frantic and hectic but that will be down to the conditions!!

Growing up and shutting up?!!! :funny: If you don't like what is written, don't comment. If I have an opinion I will make it known!

I don't like the original post either, to me it just seems another excuse to have a pop at Fletcher. I don't agree with everything he's done, but this is just sad...

Aug 19, 2009
Green Neil":3lv7h5ra said:
I assume it's a slow (or no) news day with regard to legitimate reasons to have a pop at Fletcher today, so instead we resort to taking perfectly reasonable pre-match comments and call them deluded.
Yep!!

Aug 19, 2009
briangreen":2r8fqobo said:
Mr. Brightside":2r8fqobo said:
PRESTO":2r8fqobo said:
So what do you expect him to say - we are two cr-p teams in the lowest football league division. We anticipate both teams will hoof the ball into the air at every opportunity and the whole game will be total rubbish!

Growing up and shutting up come to mind. :sigh:

My point exactly! You have just described the full 90minutes in one sentance!! The game won't be attractive as it is a local derby and will be played on sodden ground after today's weather! It might be a bit frantic and hectic but that will be down to the conditions!!

Growing up and shutting up?!!! :funny: If you don't like what is written, don't comment. If I have an opinion I will make it known!

I don't like the original post either, to me it just seems another excuse to have a pop at Fletcher. I don't agree with everything he's done, but this is just sad...
My original post was pointing out how far from reality Mr Fletcher is! Hence the term deluded! This is why we are 20th in the league and going backwards rather than forwards in progression!!

Aug 19, 2009
aishburton green":2egrhjl3 said:
Boring. Same old .Same old
Unfortunately as long as we have a manager like Mr Fletcher in charge this is all we have to go on!! All expectations and excitement has been zapped!!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Well according to Sparksy it is an entertaining game with both teams playing attractive(ish) football.