How about this for a mark up! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How about this for a mark up!

Oct 16, 2016
memory man":36rm8bf0 said:
Shankster":36rm8bf0 said:
Guiri Green":36rm8bf0 said:
Shankster":36rm8bf0 said:
Devon General":36rm8bf0 said:
the_corkscrew":36rm8bf0 said:
They need the money to build a stand and fix their urinals

LOL they were pretty unpleasant after half time as they were filling up rapidly!

Worse urinals I remember were at the old Swansea City ground, just an open air trough and no cubicles either. That was taking the p#ss.

I have just payed £2.10 for a cup of tea on the GWR train back from yesterdays game.

Urinals at the bottom of the ramp after the lyndhurst turnstiles was difficult to beat. Incidentally that’s where we used to bunk in, utilising a well climbed tree

I got caught climbing over there. They made me go back and watch the Second half though.

It’s weird, sometimes they’d police the area well and there was no way you were getting over, then they’d catch you and walk you out. We had it off to a tee, we used to rush it and go over mob handed then leg it up the ramp and disappear. Even when I got caught I would eventually get over BUT it became a military op
Once a scally .......

Haha. I’ll have you know that all of the lads I was knocking about with them were born and bred Janner Kebabs

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Shankster":3az7x6g2 said:
Guiri Green":3az7x6g2 said:
Shankster":3az7x6g2 said:
Devon General":3az7x6g2 said:
the_corkscrew":3az7x6g2 said:

LOL they were pretty unpleasant after half time as they were filling up rapidly!

Worse urinals I remember were at the old Swansea City ground, just an open air trough and no cubicles either. That was taking the p#ss.

I have just payed £2.10 for a cup of tea on the GWR train back from yesterdays game.

Urinals at the bottom of the ramp after the lyndhurst turnstiles was difficult to beat. Incidentally that’s where we used to bunk in, utilising a well climbed tree

I got caught climbing over there. They made me go back and watch the Second half though.

It’s weird, sometimes they’d police the area well and there was no way you were getting over, then they’d catch you and walk you out. We had it off to a tee, we used to rush it and go over mob handed then leg it up the ramp and disappear. Even when I got caught I would eventually get over BUT it became a military op

That’s ironic as I think the cost at the turnstile was about £1.75 back then. Change from a cup of tea now.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Guiri Green":1w7p5596 said:
Shankster":1w7p5596 said:
Devon General":1w7p5596 said:
the_corkscrew":1w7p5596 said:

Just spat me coffee all over myself!!!!!!

Aug 5, 2016
Tivvygreen":1ewprq4g said:
Cup of tea at Oxford £1.80 which consists of a tea bag ,hot water ,sachet of milk and sugar if you wanted it. The box of tea bags which must have contained at least 50 tea bags still had the price tag on it £1.59!!

£1.80 for a cup of tea that was made for you by a member of staff?

That's the going rate (particularly at a football match).

P

Peter

I was on a detox when we played Blackburn away... A hot water was going to be the same price as that cup of tea!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
off topic really but i was at a trade show at exeter westpoint a couple of weeks ago and one stand tried to sell me an 80 gram bar of chocolate for £2.20 wholesale price. :facepalm:

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Jimmytheoneo":o24j75d0 said:
Matchday catering is a complete rip off generally
But as Superguy says, you don't have to buy it
ARGYLE Tea £2.20
But I understand Argyle do not profit from the general catering outlets profits
bottle of water at Argyle is £2.20 !!

J

James_Dennis

Devon General":3fevfcnz said:
the_corkscrew":3fevfcnz said:

Isn't that what urinals are meant to do?

(Have I just been wooshed?)