Hourihane subbed | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hourihane subbed

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Nobby":3iwv11nk said:
This surprised me, considering I thought Young was playing terribly.

To be fair, Young was much improved when we brought on Feeney and Chadwick and went 4-4-2. I agree his game was full of mistakes but with two men in front of him and the momentum switching to Argyle he came into his own.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Ollieargyle9":2wuy2eot said:
Nobby":2wuy2eot said:

To be fair, Young was much improved when we brought on Feeney and Chadwick and went 4-4-2. I agree his game was full of mistakes but with two men in front of him and the momentum switching to Argyle he came into his own.

I think that's the definition of inbreeding... ;) :D

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
He did throw a bit of a sulk as he walked off - as did Griffiths, who took forever to depart.

Credit to Fletcher, it was a tactical switch and it worked.

Aug 22, 2006
X Isle":1ndf1bnh said:
Unlikely, he's his love child.

There you go. Proof that someone has indeed hacked into your account. Your posts used to be quite meaningful and had substance to them. At least other posters on here who aren't fletch fans are trying to be fair and reasonable.

The guy was subbed so that proves that fletch isn't afraid to make a tough decision or two (if indeed it is his love child it must have been really tough eh?) Plus reading from someone who was at the actual g-a-m-e Hourihane was substituted, got in a slight strop and Fletch had a go at him... Make of it what you will but you can fault him for his starting plan/formation etc... but give him credit with the changes he made... is that too much to ask?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":up8fkjdb said:
Nobby":up8fkjdb said:

I disagree. Thought Young only marginally improved. His delivery was very poor once again. I think PCH should be starting every time over Young (obviously when not injured).

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
I get annoyed at being subbed for my Sunday morning pub team, I would fully expect a professional player to feel the same

Aug 22, 2006
dani_B":d5ghx8kf said:
I get annoyed at being subbed for my Sunday morning pub team, I would fully expect a professional player to feel the same

The point I was underlining was that Fletch wasn't afraid to take him off. There's non of this ultra "biased love" we all read about.

With regards to getting annoyed at being subbed I take it your annoyance would be down to the personal feeling that you're having a good game. If you're having a stinker or to a lesser extent you can't see that the game is crying out for a change (sacrificing a midfielder for a striker for example) then I'd expect no strop whatsover, unless you were annoyed at yourself of course. :greensmile:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
MAZZA26":1yxk02ro said:
X Isle":1yxk02ro said:
Unlikely, he's his love child.

There you go. Proof that someone has indeed hacked into your account. Your posts used to be quite meaningful and had substance to them. At least other posters on here who aren't fletch fans are trying to be fair and reasonable.

The guy was subbed so that proves that fletch isn't afraid to make a tough decision or two (if indeed it is his love child it must have been really tough eh?) Plus reading from someone who was at the actual g-a-m-e Hourihane was substituted, got in a slight strop and Fletch had a go at him... Make of it what you will but you can fault him for his starting plan/formation etc... but give him credit with the changes he made... is that too much to ask?

The problem with that was 1200 Argyle fans had made those changes before Fletcher's penny dropped.