Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 38 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The news reports I'm reading this morning are saying you can book 5 months after your second dose but still need to wait 6 months for your actual jab. Are you hearing anything different for walk-ins?

Yes, that’s what I’ve read. You can pre-book a booster jab from 5 months after your second but the actual jab is still 6 months after. This just seems to confuse things really but I guess in some places it’s only being done through bookings and this will help to ensure the booking slots are filled.

I’ve not seen anything suggesting that we’ll be able to do walk-ins before the 6 months is up.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Yes, that’s what I’ve read. You can pre-book a booster jab from 5 months after your second but the actual jab is still 6 months after. This just seems to confuse things really but I guess in some places it’s only being done through bookings and this will help to ensure the booking slots are filled.

I’ve not seen anything suggesting that we’ll be able to do walk-ins before the 6 months is up.

The suggestion seems to be that this will help people arrange a booking exactly on 6 months, rather than being invited to book on 6 months so potentially speeding things up a week or so. My 2nd dose was May 26th so will try and get booked in on Monday

Jul 15, 2011
Plymouth
My booster jab is booked for Monday 15th at 6.25pm (very precise!). I will be in Exeter on that day (I know!) but will hopefully get to Home Park by 6. My neighbour had his on Monday and said that the queue was so long that he was there for hours, so just wondering if I can expect the same?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's very random. Don't even worry about your time slot, saying that 1825 is towards the end of the day and usually the site closes down vaccinations around 1910. But at that time of day, you should be fine.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
My booster jab is booked for Monday 15th at 6.25pm (very precise!). I will be in Exeter on that day (I know!) but will hopefully get to Home Park by 6. My neighbour had his on Monday and said that the queue was so long that he was there for hours, so just wondering if I can expect the same?
Went for my booster today,took about two hours in total,lots of queuing as for the first jabs,but all run smoothly by helpful staff.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Just booked mine so you may not have to wait until Monday. The wife, who had her second dose before me, is unable to book so it might be hit or miss at the moment

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Just booked my booster for next Sunday evening

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Well done peeps, you'll all be a lot lot safer with this in your veins!! 👏 👏

Friday will be 6 months since my last jab, glad I can book a booster now and not wait long to get it done again. Health has took a downward fall this year

Oct 19, 2010
Hi, I have a question for anyone who may work at the centre. My Father is booked in for his 3rd jab this coming Wednesday morning, as luck would have it Wednesday also marks my mother's 6th month anniversary since her second jab. She obviously doesn't have her 3rd booked yet, but if she accompanies him up to Home Park on Wednesday will she be able to get a walk in slot with him? They're both getting on in years so it'd make things easier for them to kill two birds with one stone. Many thanks!

Sep 25, 2010
We were asked this a couple of times yesterday, at the centre, and the answer is probably yes, as they don’t want to say NO, to a person like that.