Hijacked - Goals by strikers | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hijacked - Goals by strikers

Aug 15, 2015
My estimate for the season is Ennis 10 to 15, Hardie 5 to 7, Jephcott 5 to 7. Unless they can step up, we get another free scoring striker or rest of team step up, will be a season of struggle. Or our new defence is invincible of course!
What do you want, a chocolate biscuit?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
At least I have been able to test the warning system!

Clive, you have been good lately so please do not slip back to your old ways, you’ve had a 3 month ban the next will be six!!

If you have a problem with a certain person’s posting style, use the ignore button.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We all come on this site because we love Argyle- i may not agree with what other posters say but the childish back biting is a bit to much

Sometimes i wonder should i not post my thoughts for fears of being shot down in flames because certain people will be extremely rude & disrespectful (bearing in mind they dont know me personally)

We are all adults- it is just a shame some people want to treat this site as a school playground full of petulant kids

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
I love Steve’s positivity and always read his take. He’s the nearest thing to the late and much missed Paul Richardson we have on Pasoti. How excited Paul would be now about the season’s start bless him.
Having said all that I often think BG gets a hard time from our refs and I don’t want him sent off before a ball is kicked!!

Reactions: saxman and kernow19
Oct 5, 2013
I love Steve’s positivity and always read his take. He’s the nearest thing to the late and much missed Paul Richardson we have on Pasoti. How excited Paul would be now about the season’s start bless him.
Having said all that I often think BG gets a hard time from our refs and I don’t want him sent off before a ball is kicked!!
Well it looks like it’s entirely in BG’s hands now.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I agree. I think there certainly are, and have been, more aggressive and annoying posters than BG.
Gotta love Stevie Evans though!!!

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I find that if you read 'confrontational' posts, of all sorts, with a smile on your face they are rarely worth getting too worked up about. They say more about the poster themselves than the actual content.