Have we even sold out for Exeter? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have we even sold out for Exeter?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I know the club didn't expect tickets to go to general sale but as far as I know there hasn't been an official announcement.

B

bandwagon

Liam Vercoe":18g1e910 said:
I know the club didn't expect tickets to go to general sale but as far as I know there hasn't been an official announcement.

Not sure but we all know it will sell out - even if we do have to engage the POTD punters!! :whistle:

Think I'll slip in the home end - got to be done!!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I can't get excited about this one. Chance of being marched round Exeter by Cardiff's finest after being easily beaten by a team that includes one of the worst players, at the time we signed him, ever to wear a green shirt but now, at this level, a world beater.

No - one humiliation too far for me.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Mark Pedlar":3mthy20j said:
I can't get excited about this one. Chance of being marched round Exeter by Cardiff's finest after being easily beaten by a team that includes one of the worst players, at the time we signed him, ever to wear a green shirt but now, at this level, a world beater.

No - one humiliation too far for me.

Feel the same way really, the only reason I'm going is because it's the first game during my Christmas break from uni. I'm not looking forward to it like I have done for away games in the past...

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Cant say I am looking forward to it as such but i'll still be there. I've got a mate who wants to come and he was asking whether tickets are on general sale yet hence my question! Anyone or do I have to phone the club?

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Ollieargyle9":2mi9cynj said:
Pilgrim members was from Wednesday 28th but the website says nothing about general sale, I don't suppose Argyle thought they would run out before it got to general sale.

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/devon-expressway-derby-tickets-486805.aspx

Unless someone else has heard something, you might have to ring the club...

Yeh thanks for that. I've got the answer now though, apparently the police wont allow general sale :sad:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Saturday Service":9diavgci said:
Ollieargyle9":9diavgci said:
Pilgrim members was from Wednesday 28th but the website says nothing about general sale, I don't suppose Argyle thought they would run out before it got to general sale.

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/devon-expressway-derby-tickets-486805.aspx

Unless someone else has heard something, you might have to ring the club...

Yeh thanks for that. I've got the answer now though, apparently the police wont allow general sale :sad:

You have a PM

Mar 23, 2011
Tiverton
TomD0407":38exz82y said:
At 10am there were less that 100 left and they won't be going on general sale according to the box office!
Thats a shame was kind of hoping they would make general sale hence the Torquay game.
Guess the overview is that this more of an high risk game .

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Yeah my old man (ex-season ticket holder) rang up this morning but they wouldn't sell him a ticket! Talk about ridiculous.

He's gonna see if he can get in with me in the home end now (my girlfriends family are city fans so going in with them for my sins)

A

argyle dude

Believe they only have limited tickets left in the big bank for home fans. So my city supporting colleague tells me!

L

Lord Tisdale

argyle_dude":3fg57b9x said:
Believe they only have limited tickets left in the big bank for home fans. So my city supporting colleague tells me!

Sadly there are still plenty of home tickets available, entirely due to the knuckle draggers exploits from the past allowing the D&C to dictate terms, surely it would not be beyond the wit of man to allow some form of PotD, easy enough to do, just have someone in attendance who could count up to five, any more fingers than that and off to the away end with them.