Has Carl Fletcher gone??? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Has Carl Fletcher gone???

12ftpinkmonkey

Heard rumours this morning that CF has gone?? any body know anything? :wave: :wave: :greensmile:

Aug 18, 2012
apparently he resigned last night, sorry to see him go with out him i believe 2012 would of been our last season he definatly saved us but enough is enough ....i liked him as a player but he really lacked management skills

12ftpinkmonkey

Rumours this morning are that CF has gone? Anyone know anything? :wave: :wave: :greensmile:

E

exmouthgrecian

I hope not you need to give the guy at least another month :thumbup:

P

pafcstafford

exmouthgrecian":rvfldzdw said:

That's not even funny, we had a good second half so bound to.

exmouthgrecian":2rmf9kvd said:

Like your style EG.

You just want us to turn up at Sid james and roll over so you can tickle our tummies while Gow & Cureton stick about 8 past us!

Hopefully by then we'll have some 'orrible bugger in charge who can actually manage a football team. :thumbup:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
For all you could say about him I don't think Carl Fletcher's a quitter, but then again I don't know the man.

12ftpinkmonkey

Personally, i cant see Carl fletcher resigning!! And i think Sexstone will be assessing the situation with Mr. Brent regarding the managers position carefully. Hopefully we can stop the rot agaisnt Chesterfield, who had a good result last night.

Hopefully the Home park pitch will be okay for saturday. Lots of rain in plymouth at the moment.

Feb 23, 2009
just heard his interview on Radio Devon he said 'what ever will happen will happen, I know I have a loving family there for me' Sounded like he was preparing to go. Just a question is he resigning or being sacked.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The decision should have already been made before the match.

'Lose this one and your gone.'

12ftpinkmonkey

Nothing on any sites ect... maybe hes not been into the office yet to pick up his memo lol