Gull fans not happy | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gull fans not happy

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
They appeared to perform pretty well against Argyle in the pre-season friendly. Has their playing record fallen away because of the injuries?

Apr 22, 2019
I thought they did too.

I don’t know anything about their performances since, but whenever I hear their manager on Radio Devon on my way back from HP, he always sounds so flat and disinterested, almost to the point of having given up. He doesn’t come across well.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
From a financial point of view, you'd imagine a 2nd season at that level could be very difficult for them, Yeovil look like pretty good for the top spot (unless Aveley or someone else does something special) so its playoffs or nothing for them.

Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat
Jul 5, 2023
Injuries are impacting the strength of the 1st team at Torquay. Yeovil are flying, they've got super Frank Nouble playing for them

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's a bit sad to see them messing around in the sixth tier isn't it. Maybe there are Argyle fans who hate them, but I've never mustered up any kind of antipathy towards them. Rather them than that lot up the road any day.

I don't know of any Argyle fans that don't like them. But I do know a few Turks that don't like Argyle.

I hope they do revolt against their Chairman, he's not a good sort.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I often go on their forum to see how they are doing, and really wish them well. I was really surprised that a few of them were giving WJD a hard time. My view was blooming heck you are expecting a lot from an 18 year old. And then one of them gave the game away that he did not know how old Will was. He drew a comparison between WJD and Adam, moaning that when Adam was with them he was two years ahead in his development than Will is now. Hmm, maybe because he was two years older. Doh!

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
It's a bit sad to see them messing around in the sixth tier isn't it. Maybe there are Argyle fans who hate them, but I've never mustered up any kind of antipathy towards them. Rather them than that lot up the road any day.
Exactly, I always root for Torquay unless they are playing the greens. They are traditional hard working club, who have always had to battle the hard way for success much like Argyle, but wish a much smaller fan base to relie on. Perhaps the Black Adam could step and have a rivalry with tge Green lantern at Wrexham

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Won 2-0 today

Reactions: StrictlyGreen