Greens on Screen Malware | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Greens on Screen Malware

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Gents - went on to the site just now and got a Malware alert and a redirect that didn't look too tidy. Not sure of the correct approach, but if anyone reading this / mods can alert the GoS guys it may be worth checking out

Last edited:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Gents - went on to the site just now and got a Malware alert and a redirect that didn't look to tidy. Not sure of the correct approach, but if anyone reading this / mods can alert the GoS guys it may be worth checking out
Thanks, we’re looking into it. 👍

Reactions: Monster Green

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Monster, are you able to help us out a bit? Can you let us know what you were doing when the pop up occurred, and can you recreate it? If so can you get a screenshot and post, or send to me?

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Nothing unusual, literally typed the URL in and it went to the dodgy page, then quickly directed to something USA, then I had a malware detect come up. Using Chrome. I'll try again now....

May 14, 2016
Nothing unusual, literally typed the URL in and it went to the dodgy page, then quickly directed to something USA, then I had a malware detect come up. Using Chrome. I'll try again now....

Possibly the same as I had back in December (check my post #3 in the link), and also had something try to download today when clicking on the Hull match page.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Whatever you need mate, if I can help I will. I didn't click the links. And now I can get onto the desired page without issue
Thanks. If you can clear your browser cache in case you have an older version stored, and let me know if it happens again.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I can't post the latest screenshot on this site - possibly picking up key words. DM me an email I can send the images to. They're only screenshots, no links so safe